facebook

can someone help with this legacy info from UA panhel

by:    

From UA Panhel: You are also encouraged to submit a Legacy Introduction Form to the chapter to which you are a legacy. Instead of having a family member (i.e. sister, mother, or grandmother) write you a letter of recommendation, she would fill out and submit a Legacy Introduction Form to her sorority.

Where is the Legacy Introduction Form? I had my mom check her sorority site and she doesn't see it there and it isn't on the UA panhel page.

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It should be on the national website for your mom’s house. If she can’t find it, try a Google search “sorority name legacy introduction form”

By: Dfdffffvxgjshsh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Not every national sorority has a Legacy Introduction Form, so this just pertains to the ones that have them. But legacy really gets you nothing these days and many sororities have dropped the requirement for special treatment. If your mom's sorority doesn't have such a form then make sure you have recs for that sorority and that they indicate your legacy status from your mom. But be prepared to be released from your legacy house, because again, legacy doesn't matter for recruitment anymore.

By: legacy
#3by:    

I am a legacy from my mom's sorority and my sister's. I didn't like my mom's at bama. And for my sister...they cut me so I'm in a different house. My mom didn't have to do a special legacy form for me.

By: not sure
#4by:    

Google it for the sorority. Some chapters have it others do not. Some can be done online others have to be mailed in. That's the easiest way to find it. Sometimes know as pnm introduction form.

By: online

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.