facebook

Is it worth rushing at 25?

by: sorority

For personal and financial reasons I couldn’t go straight to college but always wanted to join a sorority since high school. I’m unsure if it would still be worth it

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Not your peer group anymore. Too big an age and maturity difference. Sorry but that's the truth. There are tons of other groups to join that would be a better fit.

By: No
#2  by: nah   

There are so many other clubs to join I would consider them. As a 25 year old you really would not want to hang out with 18 year old girls and then swap with 18 year old boys. You are just at different places. I'm 21 and already I see some freshmen and am like what are you doing lol

By: nah
#3  by: real   

girl no. maybe at like a commuter school

By: real
#4  by: Other Options   

I would look at professional fraternities as an option. Lots of great folks in those, and some have functions. By the time you are in your junior year, you start to "consolidate" in your major and with those who are focused on the same. Lots of commonalities and can build post college relationships from it as well.

By: Other Options

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.