facebook

Real ranks 2024 for most social

by: Real ranks

good grades are great but aren't academic clubs on campus a lot cheaper to join?

interchangeable in rows

PM, KKG, ZTA, DDD
KD, AXO, XO, APhi
AGD, GPhi, PBP, DZ
AOPi, KAT, ADPi, DG
SK (new)

Posted By: Real ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: idk   

I feel like I don't know this for sure. So, I'm new row so based on what frats I go to and what bars I go to my idea of who is social and who is not is different. If you base it off of social media whether insta or tt- it's totally going to be pm, zta, and aphi followed by other new row houses. Old row is pretty quiet on social media with just a few girls thrown in. Then most social to me is houses that hang with both new and old row frats. There are or houses that will only go to old row,but or houses that I have seen at new row. New row houses that I never see at an old row house and other new row houses that go to old row houses too.

By: idk
by: This!Apr 25, 2024 1:01:49 PM

All very good points. “Most Social” is really subjective. Personally I don’t see KKG, KD, or AGD as being all that social.

By: This!
#2  by: ?    

Kind of subjective based on how you base being social

By: ?
by: social clubApr 25, 2024 1:46:35 PM

Is "social club" defined as how you get along with your internal members (sisterhood) or is "social club" defined as partying? I think the original intent of the formation of these "social clubs" was and is intended as sisterhood so if that's the case, your ranking is all wrong.

By: social club
by: yesApr 26, 2024 6:51:27 AM

yes totally social club meaning with your sisters or with boys? There definitely would be different ranks for each version of social club.

By: yes
#3  by: Jo   

Sororities did start for the "social" aspect being sisterhood and the strong membership bond between young women. Most modern description for "social" is now mixing/ socializing/partying with other groups along with your sisters.

By: Jo
#4  by: huh??   

This is a weird ranking. What is the OP basing this on?

By: huh??
by: ?????Apr 26, 2024 11:22:48 AM

I agree with you. I would never put PM at the top of a “social” ranking. Explain yourself OP.

By: ?????
#5  by: /   

I get what OP wants to say but too subjective. In my circle I only see new row houses from all so called "tiers"

By: /

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.