facebook

which sororities have improved

by:    

No rankings involved, no comments, just in alphabetical order. A list of sororities who have noticeably improved or fallen.
^ = improved
v = fallen
- = no change
These are just my opinions, feel free to leave your own but leave rankings and comments out. Also, these are based off the 2013 pledge classes and this past years reputations.

AXO ^
ADII v
Alpha Gam -
AOII ^
Alpha Phi -
Chi O ^
Tri Delt v
DG ^
DZ v
Gamma Phi -
KD -
Kappa v
Pi Phi ^
Phi Mu -
Theta v
Zeta ^

Posted By: Something different
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

AXO, AOPi same (because they were already good)
APhi up because they are still fairly new and becoming more popular
Kappa hasn't gone down
Pi Phi the same

By: I agree mostly
by: As if   

When in the world has AOP, DG and Theta, all improved
Nice try you clueless wonder.

By: As if
#2by:    

KD v with their last pledge class
I think GPhi's last pledge class was actually a lot better than previous years & aside from a select few ADPi wasn't that bad either

By: Edits
by: agree    

with kd comment

By: agree
by: lawl   

KDs pledge class had a few girls who brought the entire group down a bit in the looks department

By: lawl
#3by:    

Looks like someone is having a boring summer..... Get some friends

By: ha
by: Like what   

Apparently you are too since you posted on here, retard

By: Like what
by: ha   

It's not about what is socially acceptable. It's about what is truly offensive. I HIGHLY doubt you have a handicapped brother because my sister is ACTUALLY a clinical "retard" and I would never use that word. How dare you use a genetic defect as a derogatory term.

By: ha
by: wow    

Get a life y'all. We're on an anonymous message board for goodness sake.

By: wow
#4by:    

You can't even read, for gosh sakes! I said I don't care for the word "retard" also because I have a handicapped brother. I didn't USE the word at all. Where did you make that leap? Good for you making a mountain out of a molehill. I was just saying it was odd that you found "retard" offensive , but not "ignorant......oh God, I give up. You are just plain a## stupid.

By: @ha
#5by:    

This post might be the dumbest thing I've seen in here yet...and I've seen a lot of dumb posts

By: Dumb

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

This is pretty useless.

By: Listen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.