facebook

kentucky zipcode

by:    

Will being from Kentucky be something that holds me back? Am I southern enough for a good sorority?

Posted By: MackKen
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

you're concerned about Old Row, you're fine

By: If it's

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

You're good, including old row

By: You're good
by: So   

If you're from north of Kentucky , you have less of a chance just because of where you come from? That sounds really superficial.

By: So
by: yes, dear   

There is a lot about recruitment that seems really superficial. If you don't like that, perhaps greek life isn't for you.

By: yes, dear
by: A yes, dear   

Perhaps you need to remove the stick from your orifice.

By: A yes, dear
#3by:    

If I'm from ohio I have no chance, even though I am right next to Kentucky?

By: So what?
by: K   

Yes, Yankee. Gobacktoohio.

By: K
by: ???   

If you're not hell bent on being in an Old Row sorority, then yes you have a shot at being in a good house

By: ???
#4by:    

Sweetie, of course you're "Southern enough!" But UA has so many out of staters that where you're from isn't that important. No. 1 is grades, then activities, then looks. You'll do fine!

The rest of ya'll who are hating on Bama...ya'll need to stay in Athens GA or Auburn AL and tend to your own business...bless your hearts.

By: Listen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.