facebook

Old recs for sophomore rush

by:    

I was planning on rushing this past August as a freshman and got recs for about half the houses, but I ended up not doing it and am now thinking about rushing as a sophomore. Do I need to have my recs resubmitted? It feels weird asking the same people again but I’m not opposed to it

Posted By: soph
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Whatever you do, don’t rush sigma kappa- ur shi will get stolen by your “sisters” and one million people already saw the video. everyone hates sk

By: Yikrs
by: Stop   

Stop, u don’t go to Bama and u know nothing about Greek life. Nobody at Bama cares about ur ring. Ur ex bf gave a ring to his new gf. U r accusing new gf of stealing when she was given it. U have acted insane on IG having SK nationals turn off their comments. That’s a whole level of crazy that makes me doubt it was ever ur ring. If it was ur ring, file a police report. If the police aren’t getting it back for u that tells me it wasn’t ur ring. Nobody hates SK over this bc nobody cares

By: Stop
by: yikes   

of course a sigma kappa comes to the rescue LOL. good luck trying to ever recruit anyone, you may not think people dislike you- but y’all and artie tainted to SK name. No one wants to be apart of a chapter that accepts girls who were never truly for the girls

By: yikes
by: No   

Nobody at Bama cares about ur ring. Everyone thinks u r acting crazy. Nobody is on ur side. SK has nothing to do w it. If the ring is urs file a police report and get it back. The more u r on social media acting crazy the more I think that the police don’t care either bc it’s not ur ring and u need help. To any PNMs-this person is not credible don’t believe her

By: No
by: Lmao   

Again, you may think this will be swept under the rug but I promise you no PNM would ever want a bid from you nasties. Good luck in the worst chapter at bama

By: Lmao
by: ?   

What does that say about u if ur ex bf chose an SK over u? U aren’t just nasty, u must be super nasty

By: ?
#2by:    

Yes, if...
The opinions of the sorority members you have met this year will carry far more weight for you, but IF you have your heart set on some hard to get in houses that are most desired in recruitment then you should give yourself that extra edge with recs for those.

By: Yes, if...
#3by:    

The chapters don’t hang on to the recommendations after rush, so resubmit new ones.

By: Recs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.