facebook

Xo katie next snl speech

by:    

Came here to see if Katie Britt was getting skewered for state of the union, but no. Chi Omega is under his eye I guess.

Posted By: Ffffffffffffffffffggg
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Her freaking speech was in the kitchen! Wake up ladies!! She is a puppet for the old white men that run our country!!

By: Handmaids tale
#2by:    

What an absolute clown. Imagine going to law school, becoming an attorney and then a senator, only to cosplay a tradwife on TV?

By: Praise be
by: Go away   

Well, clearly it’s not as impressive as being an internet troll but hopefully she can make something of herself one day.

By: Go away
by: Pot kettle   

Imagine coming on UA greekrank and posting this crap. SMH

By: Pot kettle
by: Pt   

@potkettle, imagine coming on GR after u graduated over 30 years ago to defend a woman that embarrassed all women w her speech.KB is an embarrassment to Bama & so r u

By: Pt
by: okkkaayyy   

Yes, meanwhile, imagine coming on GR when you were never even a student at UA nor Greek! So embarrassing.

By: okkkaayyy
#3by:    

Well, Meghan Markle was a KKG at Northwestern. That is the most embarrassing sorority alum in the existence of sororities. So go over to that greekrank and spew yourself there, at least you will have an actual point.

By: okay
by: No   

@haha, say u r a r###st without saying ur a r###st.gotta love OR’s southern charm and traditional values.

By: No
#4by:    

Kate Spade was a Theta and she killed herself.

By: Here we go
by: Huh?   

Thank you for your irrelevant comment.

By: Huh?
#5by:    

The mean girl energy on here!
PNMs take note-these r OR alums. This is how OR really is.its all fake.

By: H
by: Um   

No I think these are trolls who have no affiliation to UA.

By: Um
by: ?   

U really think that ppl bringing up Megan being in KKG and Kate Spade in theta r trolls not from Bama!? Nobody outside of Greek life cares what house anyone was in. Nobody outside of Bama greek life would feel the need to defend Katie Britt. It’s OR grandmas commenting. I mean their reference to Kate Spade gives it away!!!! I had to google who she was. Nobody in college has any idea who she is. OR is embarrassing itself

By: ?
by: Me   

You have no idea who I am.

By: Me
by: ^   

My mom had Kate Spade purses when I was growing up. Mom, this better not be u!

By: ^
by: Um   

You know Handmaids Tale references but have never heard of Kate Spade?

By: Um
#6by:    

Don’t deflect. This thread is about Katie Britt’s disastrous SOTU response.

So embarrassing!! Can’t believe that she lied so boldly wearing her cross necklace.

By: Huh
#7by:    

XO already didn’t make quota.Dont think this will help.

By: C
#8by:    

The libs are on here for sure

By: libbityliblib

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yep   

Liberal females always so accepting of conservative females lol

By: Yep
by: Yep   

Most people under 50 are what you old folks would call libs

By: Yep
by: ?   

Sooooo, conservative women r supportive and tolerant?! Who r the ones on her bashing Megan Markle and Kate Spade?? Both had nothing to do w the conversation!! Quick to throw other women under the bus, such a classy move

By: ?
#9by:    

I really hope the woman who is running the MM fan IG account theformermstig does not participate here. I hope her friends are also grown up and stay away from GR.

By: Bama graduate and MM stan
#10by:    

B

By: B

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.