facebook

Lying about ACT and GPA

by:    

My friend is coming here next year and she says she is going to lie about her GPA and ACT score to better her chances of getting into a sorority. I am worried that she is going to get caught. Do sororities even check to see if the GPA/ACT score is accurate? Will get caught if she does this?

Posted By: Dumb
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don't worry about your friend. If she has to lie to get in a sorority that is very sad. She will meet her match in recruitment.

By: rtr
#2by:    

These are verify with the school, so yes she will get caught and disqualified by panhellenic.

By: Bad news
#3by:    

Ummm what’s to lie about?? Bama has like an 80 percent acceptance rate?? Unless ur retarded or special ed it’s not hard to get in

By: L
by: because   

Getting in to school is one thing, but it takes a 3.0 at minimum to get a bid and top houses will automatically cut anything below a 3.5.

By: because
by: ^   

Humble yourself boo. This is bama. Unless u have some type of reading comprehension problem or trouble understanding English , u don’t need to put much effort into getting a 3.5 gpa

By: ^
by: L   

^ I think u missed the point. Jackass

By: L
#4by:    

Official HS transcripts and test scores that are used in Admissions are available to Panhellenic in order for reported GPA and test scores to be validated.

By: Gpa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: JK101   

Do the houses use the GPA you apply with- end of junior year- or your GPA end of senior year?

By: JK101
#5by:    

your final transcript is pulled for recruitment. you can't lie.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.