facebook

Frat Guide 2024

by:    

Not Rankings, but what each house is about. I have more experience with the new row houses than old row, but once again this is just put in the order of where they are in the row. I’m not doing all of Jefferson, just because it’s not necessary because only a couple Jefferson houses stick out.

(Starting right to left)
Pi Kapp: The “frat”. arguably the best looking guys, amazing parties and darties, and some really douchey guys, their grades are just horrible, I think like worst or second worst.
Theta Chi: Last year I’d say they were the best on campus, but they let what they had get to their head and now it seems like their brotherhood has taken a huge hit. Good looking guys, great parties for the most part, but bad grades and a ton of douchey guys.
Sigma Chi: this house def had some hard time this semester with sopro but they have a pretty good amount of good looking guys, and their parties are pretty good when they throw them. Def a less douchey group of guys, and their grades are pretty good.
Phi delt: They are def the closest to a new row house both physically and socially. Good parties , but a common problem with old row is how much it feels like an exclusive club, and especially new row girls don’t feel as comfortable there from my experience. Good brother and fair grades, not too douchey.
Pike: Pike is pike, legit no need to go into detail, good parties but only if u wanna be around 100% douchey guys.
Sig ep: Mostly weird guys but some nice ones, their parties aren’t very good and their house is probably the worst on uni.
Phi psi: This house is a toss up, just because they are the epitome of a jersey frat, and they also bid so many people sometimes to the detriment of their frat as a whole. Meh parties and meh looking guys, if you’re into you’re into it.
ATO: the most southern new row house, gorgeous house and top grades. Their parties leave a lot to be desired and they have Some weird guys.
Beta: interesting fraternity, guys from everywhere that really try to seem old row, their parties are meh and the guys are too.

Jeffys: DTD and Lambda are the only two relevant houses on Jefferson both are fairly solid houses

Posted By: Frat rat
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This.

By: Yup
#2by:    

The is is not it

By: ?
#3by:    

I’d add Delta Chi to relevant Jefferson houses too.

By: almost
#4by:    

Pretty much correct. Ksig is relevant-ish now but the new house is worth mentioning. Theta chi has fallen off heavily imo

By: good
#5by:    

Pretty accurate. I was wondering what is up with theta chi this year. I feel like when I was a freshmen and then last year I was there all the time as they were so fun. This year been kind of boring and all the good looking ones have gfs. But they are still way less douchey than a lot of fraternities.

By: Frats

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Bumping this

By: Roll tide

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.