facebook

Incoming freshman

by:    

I'm deciding about coming to Bama! I have been a huge bama football fan since I was a kid and I follow all of Bama sports. I would like to join a frat my dad was in a frat Beta Theta Pi and would like to see about joining. The problem is I'm not a drinker at all and Parties wasn't my thing in HS but I love watching of their sports. If I decided to go to Bama would I be the odd man out. Or be looked at as a nerd. Its my #1 school I just love it but I want to feel like I belong as well.

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Bluds projecting so bad rn, get off your premium Greek tank account

By: Hahaha
#2by:    

Candy ass little b1tch

By: Lllll
#3by:    

It doesn’t matter if you drink or not you will find your people and frats aren’t all that!

By: Don’t listen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Idk if greeklife is for you tbh

By: No
#5by:    

don't even apply here. you sound like no fun and honestly, if I saw you I'd probably make fun of you. the people here are really nice but they would not be nice to you. only winners come here and you aren't that.

If you want to turn that around, ask your fairy godmother frat dad to get you a 30 rack and start working on your shotgun time.

prick

By: niblack

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.