facebook

Philanthropy amounts for Spring + Fall 2023

by: $$$

First sorority total for year 2023 = $1,053,573. Amazing! This is just spring 2023 + fall 2023. Rank by $$ raised. I didn't want to look at service hours as I don't think all were reported correctly.
Zta
DDD
Pi phi
KD
XO
AXO
PM
Agd
DG
SK
Adpi
Aopi
Aphi
Kappa
Theta
DZ
Gphi

Posted By: $$$
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Great   

Well looks like all the bashing of zta was wrong and saying kappa was top also wrong. Now when people rank we have some numbers to use. You can't just say "because they are" anymore.

By: Great
by: VonkerdikMar 2, 2024 6:47:23 PM

Philanthropy dollar amounts don’t equal a top house. You’d know that if you went here. Kappa’s a top 4 house and Zeta’s maybe # 7.

By: Vonkerdik
by: WrongMar 2, 2024 11:20:00 PM

No way Kappa is above ZTA. Not in 2024.

By: Wrong
by: YesMar 3, 2024 6:58:32 AM

Zta is definitely above kappa if you went here you would know that. The reason why philanthropy was brought up is because or people put down new row because of grades and involvement etc. But numbers prove zta is above kappa in everything . Grades , philanthropy, popularity . No one has any actual reason why kappa is above sta you can’t just say because they are. I would definitely day in 2024 right now kappa is a more mid house now

By: Yes
by: ^Mar 3, 2024 4:19:37 PM

It seems like the only thing keeping kappa “top” is grandmothers opinions. Just bc u thinks something it doesn’t make it true. Kappa is low in grade and philanthropy. U have to be good at something to be a top house

By: ^
#2  by: wow!!   

These numbers are awesome and way to go SK!!!! To be a smaller/newer sorority,it sure looks like you ladies are killing it with philanthropy!!

By: wow!!
by: Yes!!Feb 28, 2024 12:12:12 PM

All of this is excellent and I love seeing SK's success!

By: Yes!!
#3  by: Wow   

When people say what do sororities do, send them this!

By: Wow
#4  by: yeah   

Hard to argue with numbers

By: yeah
#5  by: Lol   

This is great. Now all the biased ranks can stop. There are a few houses consistently at the top of all grades and philanthropy . Can we start to acknowledge the them more now?

By: Lol
by: yes!!!Feb 27, 2024 10:45:45 PM

way to goooo
Zta
DDD
Pi phi
KD
XO
AXO
PM
Agd

By: yes!!!
#6  by: !    

Nice!

By: !
#7  by: $$$   

Impressive for a lot of houses

By: $$$
#8  by: ?   

Kappa seems to just relying on their legacy for ranks. They really don’t seem to be doing much on campus.

By: ?
by: YesFeb 28, 2024 7:12:54 AM

Yes I agree. But this can be a wake up call for them to increase grades and just put more effort in overall. They can't rest on their legacy anymore. So any rank that has them top row doesn't really have a way to back it up at all.

By: Yes
#9  by: NR   

NR - Looks like Zta and Piphi have been putting in the work. Hard work beats legacy if legacy doesn't work hard.

By: NR
#10  by: Ssssssssssssssssss   

Drop your source

By: Ssssssssssssssssss
by: SourceFeb 28, 2024 11:19:51 AM

The UA website. Google: University of Alabama Greek Scorecard

By: Source
by: Numbers Feb 28, 2024 12:21:54 PM

Grades - ua greekreport
Philanthropy - University of Alabama Greek Scorecard.
All these numbers are available to everyone.

By: Numbers

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.