facebook

Averaging rank insta and grades

by:    

Average rank between insta followers and grades. Give me philanthropy numbers and I can put those in. Remember this is an average so what one lacks in followers would have been made up in grades and other way around but if you include the grades you might have some moms respect the rank more :

AXO / Phi Mu / Agd tied
Zta / Pi phi tied
Kd / Xo tied
Adpi
DDD
Aphi
Aopi
KKG / DZ / DG tied
Gphi
Theta
SK

Posted By: Combo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Philanthropy amounts are included on the Greek Scorecards on Panhellenic but I would recommend averaging the past 3 or 4 semesters to get a true representation as opposed to just taking the fall numbers. Some raise more money during spring events or may have a large donor that contributes in spring as opposed to fall.

By: Philanthropy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Phil   

I didn't know this. I hope someone ranks that info. Good idea about averaging a few semesters. I liketo know the numbers behind everything.

By: Phil
by: Runcle   

Numbers confuse me

By: Runcle
#2by:    

How do insta followers matter in the quality of a chapter? Grades and involvement I get.

By: How?
by: Y   

IG shows popularity and how they market themselves. Also, as much as OR moms don’t want to admit, it’s an important marketing tool for recruitment.

By: Y
by: Aphi?   

Does it shows how much of the philanthropy money was reinvested into buying followers?

By: Aphi?
#3by:    

So you took the rank of each category and averaged them together as if they are of equal importance. Well they're not; grades and insta are not of equal importance, and also you missed one. How about ranking by number of drops over a few semesters? Retention says a lot.\n\n\n\n\n

By: Missed one
#4by:    

this doesn’t make any sense girly pop. i think you need to take a stats class or something 🙈

By: 🫣
by: ?   

I like it what would you change.

By: ?
#5by:    

lol this is not how pnms are viewing chapters. I have been on both sides and I can't tell you this is b.s.

By: bella
by: Yes   

Oh yes they don't view like this. If being honest it is definitely based more on popularity. I think that all these ranks though are more to show that sororities such as Kappa who put down other sororites based on grades, involvement, etc.. are not who they say they are. All these stupid ranks on here that put old row on top are outdated. Zta is doing great and should be top. Aphi although grades and some other things are low are extremely popular with pnms.

By: Yes
#6by:    

another stupid pi phi alum post

By: another
#7by:    

Kicking off break by telling you moms and scorned members that pnms do not care about these ranks. It is all popularity.

By: rtr
by: yep   

I agree - however the ranking of all sororities on here are totally wrong. Zta and aphi and new row would be higher than some old row sororities. I think this rank is just proving all those old moms and alums wrong that no matter how hard they try - there are many other sororities above some old row now. Zta and aphi are higher in popularity than kappa, kd, agd definitely.

By: yep
by: No…..   

Nobody comes here wanting Aphi. They’re the last choice option for girls who have been cut by all the other houses for low grades, sketchy social media, etc….. I do think girls come here wanting ZTA and they have been improving but still not top tier.

By: No…..
by: ?   

I think girls want aphi when they come here for their access to frat boys their freshmen and sophomore year. So if that is a girl's goal, they want aphi as one of their choices. Zta definitely is top tier as they are popular, good grades, their philanthropy is strong, involved all over campus, and their retention is pretty solid.

By: ?
by: Access to frat boys??   

Trust me, frat boys don’t care which sorority you’re in. They’re equal opportunity when it comes to getting laid.

By: Access to frat boys??
#8by:    

you’re a loser and no one on campus in the year 2024 sees it this way

By: 😂😂😂

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.