DDD 14.3
Aopi 14.1
Gphi 14
DZ 13.4
DG 13.3
Kappa 11.6
Theta 10.8
SK
I find this interesting because just as grades can be seen in actual numbers, these are actual numbers too. The ones the same - just who I saw first.

Posted By: Just for Fun
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There you have it proof that APhi and ZTA are top at Bama

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yes   

As they’ve been telling us for years. Insta followers is what really matters. Forget silly things like grades, involvement, and class.

By: Yes
by: Grades    

Ztas grades are better than many! So they have good grades and popular they are getting more southern girls that used to just go old row and here’s where a lot of jealousy happens many ztas are dating old row boys so….

By: Grades
by: Agree   

I agree with ZTA making improvements in grades but have seen nothing from Aphi

By: Agree
#2by:    

Def shows which houses are most obsessed with optics. Also, if aphi has 2x the followers of AGD, I’d say they bought them 🤣

By: interesting
by: No   

No, they have more followers because they have been all over tik tok for the past few years. Before I rushed they were the only soroity I ever saw on my fyp

By: No
by: no   

still doesn’t make them top

By: no
#3by:    

This is great! It's definitely interesting. I'm from the north and some girls from my hs are aphis at other schools and they all follow the chapter down here.

By: !
by: aphi    

they make members follow other aphi chapters to boost their followers. Facts.

By: aphi
by: Wait    

Wait so isn’t that a good thing that they want their sisters to follow other chapters? That should be encouraged as you are more than just your chapter at your school you belong to a much bigger sisterhood. So yay aphi for promoting liking other schools pages!

By: Wait
#4by:    

So kappa has alumni support? Really with those low numbers? Hard to defend them now when actual numbers from grades and this rank them lower. I think its time to back off of zta, aphi, and pm as now we see no sorority is perfect.

By: Now
#5by:    

Why is sigma kappa blank? They have 7.4k which is not bad at all considering they’re still fairly new

By: Huh!?
by: Yr    

Probably a typo.

By: Yr
#6by:    

I’ve seen their insta pages but it’s nice to see the numbers laid out like this. Interesting.

By: Insta
#7by:    

Some old row moms will try to make excuses why no one follows their old sorority house. New row is making a name for themselves whether you approve or not . And social media is needed for everything these days: stores , businesses , schools , sports everything . Sororities are a business too.

By: Or
#8by:    

aphi used to be worthy of the #1 spot bc they had 🔥 social media but it’s just alright now. i like ddd and phi mus instas the most. ztas is good and deserving as a top followed house but they oversaturate imo

By: /
#9by:    

I think a lot of sororities pages are looking really good lately

By: Who knows

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.