facebook

we can see when u only follow certain houses

by:    

pnms fyi we can see when you aren’t following everyone and even when i see you are following my house but not everyone it is not a good look

Posted By: facts
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

this isn’t true. just bottom houses way of scaring you

By: lol
#2by:    

Truth is we don’t have time to check that each girl follows all but we do notice if they only follow say zta/aphi. So awkward when we also find out they have been cut by them. Because we sure don’t want them if they make it obvious those anre the houses they want. Also some girls I know came from Birmingham only followed kd or kappa but ended up going there.

By: Well
#3by:    

ONLY BOTTOM HOUSES CARE IF YOU DONT FOLLOW THEM.
You do NOT have to follow all the houses ladies!!! Just the houses YOU would be willing to be a member of!!!

By: Laughing

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ?    

I understand what you are saying but that is a huge gamble. If I just want phi mu and only follow phi mu, when it may be unrealistic of me, what happens then? If the other houses see that they may not think too highly of me. You really don't know how rush will go so only following houses you would want to be in is dangerous and may also set you up for disappointment. I agree with the above poster though, for the most part we won't sit there and see who you are following, but will notice if it is just one or two houses. Going through rush you really have to keep an open mind so that you keep your sanity and protect your feelings

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.