facebook

GPA for rushing

by:    

Hi! I’m so excited to rush in the fall but I’m anxious about GPA! I saw another post about this a while ago but I can’t find it anymore. My GPA is 3.88 and I’m gonna be in the honors college here. My high school weighs GPAs so we can only get up to a 4.0. All A+ would equal a 4.0 and nothing higher. On Greek chic it showed above a 4.0 would likely get you the most invites back, but that’s not even possible at my high school. I’m super scared that I’ll get cut because of my GPA even though for my high school it’s really high and I’m gonna be in honors here.idk what to do

Posted By: Gpa
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

With 3.88 GPA you will have no problem getting an invite.

By: To PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Relax. You are just fine. You can't worry about what you can't control through this process in comparison to another person. Be yourself. Be happy. Have fun. Enjoy the week. You will be fine!

By: soph
#3by:    

Do the house just see the PNMs GPA or do they also see ACT/SAT scores?

By: JK101
#4by:    

3.88 gpa kick rocks nerd. unless your mommy is going to drop 10k on outfits, good luck wasting a week of your life in the hottest and muggiest swamp you have ever seen.

By: brentleigh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.