facebook

sorority

by: Jill

What does it mean if literally like 20-30 girls from on specific sorority have added me on Facebook? Would that be considered a "rush crush?"

Posted By: Jill
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Really   

We are adding lots of girls. Get over yourself. I hope you reign that in before recruitment.

By: Really
by: JillMay 20, 2014 9:30:41 AM

Lol not really sure what I said that requires me to "get over myself" I was just asking a question so maybe you need to work on your comprehension and get over YOURSELF.

By: Jill
by: Hailey May 20, 2014 10:03:13 AM

You sorority girls need to get over yourselves. Obviously nobody paid attention to you in highschool so now that you have the slightest bit of revocation you think you are so entitled. We hope you reign in your additude before rush too because it is very off-putting

By: Hailey
#2  by: Oh no they love    

Stalk them back!

By: Oh no they love
#3  by: No   

No it just means that someone knows who you are. As in a girl from your hometown or someone who knows you told the girls in her sorority that you were going through recruitment so we could add you and look at your pictures and see if you would fit in our sorority. It doesn't mean that anyone even likes you. Don't read too much into it because we are adding a lot of girls, I personally have added more girls than we will take in our entire pledge class.

A "rush crush" is when you meet a girl during recruitment that you really like.

By: No
#4  by: No   

it doesn't mean your a rush crush.

By: No
#5  by: ha ha   

You'll probably notice that now they've lost interest because you posted this. They definitely know who you are now. You should take this down before you do more damage to your chances.

By: ha ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.