facebook

pnms listen to this

by: facts

just cause u see ztas the most on tik tok does not mean in the slightest that they are a good house here. do ur research before pls

Posted By: facts
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Worst Eva    

Zta is by far one of the worst! They all talk behind each others backs. Some of the bigs do the little are so bad with them this year. The ones also that don’t live in the house are so jealous of the ones that live in the house.

By: Worst Eva
#2  by: felicia   

This is laughable. Time to bash ZTA again. Keep is rolling and all pnms will see right through it.

ZTA is a strong house filled with young women that are beautiful, involved on campus, and have great academics. They are a favorite house with pnms during recruitment.

Maybe you don't like them or maybe you did, but were not offered a bid. There are plenty of pnms that love this house!

By: felicia
#3  by: Fffffffffffffff   

I agree with OP in that they do have good social media. I disagree they are one of the worst houses. They are a very solid mid level house. Grades have improved some, and I’d even say they have passed one OR house in overall quality. I am really really tired of the push on here to claim top status, though. They are probably the most pick me house overall.

By: Fffffffffffffff
#4  by: stop   

They are clearly a top house here. Stop the jelly.

By: stop
#5  by: layne   

ZTA is a house pnms really love and a house GR loves to tear apart.

By: layne

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.