facebook

would anyone choose nr over or?

by:    

ok yes pan love and everything all houses are good as long as you put the work in i get it. but as an in state girl i can't imagine anyone voluntarily choosing NR over OR. i guess with the exception of zeta everyone i know would take any of the 7 old row houses over something like dz, gphi etc. not only because they have more clout but its just widely known that they are "better" and well rounded sororities. so be honest if your pref was between a or and nr house (assuming all other factors are similar) who would actually go nr.

not hating on anyone who would i'm actually curious

Posted By: fr
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Honestly, it depends on the OR and NR houses I am left to choose between on pref night.

By: jw
#2by:    

I did - and have no regrets. you have to go with your gut and where you feel the most comfortable.

By: Yes
#3by:    

Yes absolutely. It’s all about where you feel most comfortable. Don’t ever pick a sorority based on what you see online or new row vs old row label. When we graduate we will no longer be wearing our letters but hopefully we will still have those friends.

By: Sure
#4by:    

I’m from Alabama and I went new row. Many of my friends went old row . Did I hear from some people like you say that old row is “better” yeah I did. But, when I rushed the house I am in now I loved it so much more. I loved the girls I met so much and I will be honest- I also picked it because I wanted a new start I wanted to get away from some girls that I didn’t get along with in high school and we were all headed to the same sorority. I wanted to try something new and meet new people. My bf is old row from Alabama and he and his friends don’t care what I’m in. It has been a great experience for me.

By: Yes
#5by:    

I’m not from AL and don’t plan on staying here after graduation. OR was not appealing to me. The OP is an AL girl that likely will stay in the South so her perspective is exactly what I’d expect of someone who hasn’t moved far from home and doesn’t intend to do so.

By: NR all day.
#6by:    

It depends what two houses I pref at. I would decide then.

By: felicia
#7by:    

Unless you have a guaranteed bid promise before recruitment, how can you even say OR over NR? Would you not take a bid if you only had NR left?

By: layne

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

ZTA has a completely different vibe than any old row house, except maybe Phi Mu. You would never catch girls behaving or dressing the way ZTA girls do. Ever.

By: Opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.