facebook

posts about pi phi deleted

by:    

funny how whenever pi phi is called out a million people swarm that its not them on here and they don’t deserve to be called out, yet posts about them that aren’t even mean get taken down 🧐🧐 interestinggg and whenever there’s a zta, aphi, or old row scandal those posts stay up and get so much attention. almost tells you is on here 👀 not to mention pi pi is always ranked WAY higher than reality.

Posted By: bc it makes $$ btch
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

same with adpi 🥸

By: 🥸
#2by:    

do you actually spend time searching through old posts? get a new hobby

By: smh
by: nope   

hahahah wasn't me I'm not affiliated with that chapter....just making an observation. but based on your response i must have hit a nerve.

By: nope
#3by:    

Ok so looks like an Alpha Phi has the PiPhi/Adpi obsession cause we all know it’s not OR or Zta. Can y’all just meet up in a parking lot and settle your beef so we can get back to our regularly scheduled content??

By: Finally!
#4by:    

How many posts, threads and unpleasant rankings about your bama chapter have disappeared, been deleted and replaced with 2013 posts?

Shall we resurrect them?

By: Hey Aphi
by: -   

I hope you’re not actually affiliated with Pi Phi because hating on other sororities every time Pi Phi gets trolled is just not a good look…it actually makes OP seem right. Call out the dumb troll, not deflect to other sororities who have nothing to do with it. It’s what they want to happen. Or just don’t defend Pi Phi at all and paint them in a bad light. You’re not helping.

By: -
#5by:    

Trolls replying to trolls

By: Got it
by: -   

Pretty sure all sororities mentioned here had a date party yesterday and weren’t on GreekRank this morning lol.

By: -
#6by:    

Good for them- not the first time people have paid to get stuff taken down and won’t be the last. It’s just sad that this site makes its money off of hate. Drama sells I guess.

By: ?
#7by:    

Did you purposely go on here and search up posts about a specific house and then announce it? Question is why are you obsessed with them?

By: Why

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: this   

exactly

By: this

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.