facebook

OR is not it………………….

by:    

OR is not it.

Almost 60% of students r from OOS. Lots OR traditions don’t resonate w OOS students. In fact, some are unappealing. It’s great the OR has its traditions and prestige in their community but those feelings don’t extend beyond certain communities in AL.

OR-if OR houses r the best to u, great. Just acknowledge they aren’t the best to others.

The tier system is stupid bc it really doesn’t represent what students at AL think. OR houses aren’t top just bc they r OR houses. Some OR houses are strong but all aren’t top bc they aren’t universally appealing.

I will also say the OR’s attitude towards other houses needs to change, it’s toxic. They put down other houses, all in the name of making OR best. It’s common knowledge that if an AL girl doesn’t get OR she brings shame to her family. That’s so wrong. They also come on here mentioning NR members by name to bully to online bully them.

The OR alums that come on here r making the situation worse and making OR look bad. It’s obvious who r the students and who r the alums.

There is a lot of toxicity. People r getting sick of it and pointing it out.

Posted By: 🤩
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

100% yes

By: Yes
#2by:    

Wait, I thought this site was run by Adpi and PiPhi. Now you’re telling me it’s OR??? I’m so confused.

By: Omg….
by: Yea   

It’s always been run by or . It’s just deflectors who say the other houses

By: Yea
#3by:    

How to tell if the OP is an OR alum…..they use the word classy or exclusive.

By: Tell
by: Hahaha   

Hahahaha

By: Hahaha
#4by:    

Or is important to those who planned to go to or when they were in middle school

By: Lol
by: Yes   

The girl on my floor last year said she knew she was going kappa in high school. She was friends with kappas and knew she wasn’t going anywhere else. Her guy friends from high school either went ka or snu. And that’s why when you go to parties at these frats you are like what in the high school is this party?

By: Yes
#5by:    

The hypocrisy of the use of the words “toxic” and “toxicity” in this post is amusing. Let’s look at actual facts shall we? Academics- the top 5 houses from the fall grade report are OR. Retention-no OR house is participating in COB and, except for an occasional house during an occasional semester here and there, they don’t have to. Involvement-just look around you. Crimsonettes, cheer team, Capstone Women, campus leadership positions, etc….have large numbers of women from OR houses. I could go on but will stop since these are the primary criteria for the rankings you constantly bash. I’m guessing your house is typically at the bottom of the grade report and that your claim to being a top house is “hotness” but sorry, that’s just now how it works. As said over and over, the top houses are top all around, not just “being hot”. Stop with the insecurity and the bashing and enjoy your house.

By: Toxicity??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: So   

Two things can be true. A house can get good grades and still be toxic. Ur logic doesn’t work there.

Also, grades r super important to OR when all r top but when some OR houses weren’t doing well in grades that wasn’t discussed. Those houses were given grace about grades that isn’t given to NR houses. So, that’s toxic.

Is COB bad? You’d think growing the Greek community would be a good thing. But OR does ridicule houses that COB, that’s the toxic behavior I’m talking about. Do the houses that COB have bad sisterhood? I would argue that some of the most strongest sisterhoods on campus r the houses that COB.

Your last point is SUPER weak, all houses have women that r super involved on campus.All have strong accomplished women that isn’t unique to OR. Acknowledge the strong women in all houses? give them credit for their hardwork too bc right now u r acting like OR are the only ones involved in anything. When u do that u r discrediting other women. Again, toxic.

Then ur last point was the most telling, I must be “in a bottom house that only cares about hotness”. Um, no. Tiers r stupid. Clearly I care about way more than hotness bc I’m asking u to treat ppl w respect and stop using tiers which is toxic. OR is constantly belittling other houses, it’s wrong. Not trying to be top, tired of the BS

By: So
#6by:    

I’m laughing more at the hypocrisy of someone complaining about tiers on Greekrank. Ummmm…..isnt that the point of the site??

By: Ranks
by: And    

Just bc it’s the point of the site, it doesn’t make it okay. If I go on murder.com and say murder is wrong, am I a hypocrite? No.

It’s not hypocritical at all to call something out as toxic when it is.

By: And
#7by:    

If you came here from OOS bc you have a bad reputation or bad grades then you’re getting a lower house. If you come from a state where ratios and belly rings and posts with foul behavior made you popular you’re not getting a top house. Just bc you were popular or considered pretty or rich in your high school doesn’t mean it translates to here. Your are an I secure bitter person and that also is why you feel like ppl look down on you.

By: Damn
by: Nice try   

Not buying it

By: Nice try
by: Again   

This comment is giving toxic. U r implying that certain houses r lower due to having bad reputation and grades. There r high achieving girls that have fine reputations in ALL houses. Belly rings and foul behavior make u popular in other states? What? I feel like u r shaming women. So a women can’t get good grades or be respectful and responsible if they have a belly ring? Not bitter just sick of this judgemental bs

By: Again
by: okay then   

Then create your own ranks and post it! You can post whatever ranks you want, it's all just someone's opinion.

By: okay then
by: Oops    

Why r ranks necessary? Subjective ranks like GR r used so that the ppl on top feel superior. The whole point of ranks is that someone is “good” but others r “bad”. It’s toxic and all houses r good. No need to rank

By: Oops
#8by:    

The only ppl obsessing about OR are the ppl that are mad because they aren't OR. It's stupid. Just enjoy your house, get involved, and make it better.

By: funny
by: Sara   

What makes u think everyone doesn’t love their house? Not everyone wants OR. Just like OP, OR is not it.U r projecting, it’s sad.

By: Sara
by: funny   

If the OP loved her house, she wouldn't be here obsessing about houses she's not in. Not everyone wants OR, but obviously she did.

By: funny
by: No   

Or is obsessed with or that’s the problem. They are on here fighting for relevancy. When rush comes about they will bash other sororities mostly new row because they just cant comprehend how a girl would want a new row house over their old row one. Yes there are some good old row houses, but also new row houses that are better. I like seeing the mixes where some of the old row houses are more down because it’s true whether it be grades , involvement , whatever… old row houses don’t own that. When some old row houses act like they are the only ones who do anything on campus - yeah they are going to get called out on it.

By: No
by: Wait   

You just said “ new row houses that are better” which means you have your own ranking/tier system which is what you’re on here wailing about. Toxic hypocrisy.

By: Wait
by: well   

this entire site is toxic

By: well
by: Nope   

Everyone is happy w their house. We r just tired of OR acting like everyone else is less than. All houses r good!! There is nothing to “make better”, it’s just rude to say that

By: Nope
by: Toxic   

This page is toxic just being what it is. It is full of drama. I don’t think it’s about one house thinking they are better it’s more that or just promotes old row and thinks that they belong above new row houses. By saying only or houses are involved in campus is completely wrong. New row has shown they are involved , have great grades , give back to community etc . New row sororities acknowledge old row houses more and say the ones that are doing well . Or never compliments a new row house. They fight for their life on here thinking just because they are old row they are better. The ranks with some of the old row houses down in more accurate with the times. Times are changing and it’s time for old row moms to see these new row houses are doing great .

By: Toxic
by: Ds   

Nobody is obsessed w OR, except OR.

By: Ds
by: @ Ds   

the OP proves that's not true.

By: @ Ds
#9by:    

why you so mad? this site is mostly nr attacking or and nr houses fighting with each other. most of it is bs anyway and not even by people who go to school here.

By: so
by: This!   

I agree. Seems that all of OR and a couple of NR houses are attacked by other NR houses for the rankings that are posted. If you disagree with the rankings, make new ones.

By: This!
by: Yea no   

So, OR comments above r…..yea no this whole site is mostly OR, try again.

By: Yea no
by: N   

Nope, this site is mostly OR

By: N
by: OR   

OR is obsessed w being on top. They care the most about ranks.

By: OR
#10by:    

Bjjhsjsjsjs

By: Toxic

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.