Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Switch DZ and Aphi

By: No
by: Why.   

???

By: Why.
#2by:    

AXO is NOT on the same row as AGD and ZTA! Switch KKG and KD with AXO.

By: So wrong
by: hmm   

Maybe in grades… the alpha chis r lowkey weird and everyone on campus is aware. So many of them hang with theta chis and betas it’s actually just not a flex at all

By: hmm
by: No   

Oooo, someone is pressed that AXO is smart enough not to hang out w ur boring, short king, simple minded frat that thinks girls should worship them just bc of their frat. Bring more to the table, bruh. It’s absolutely a flex that they don’t hang w u.

#3by:    

What in the southern girl rank is this? The sororities are wrong and fraternities too. Was anyone on here actually at Darty Gras this weekend? The old row was okay but you did see everyone left for Pi Kapp? Even or sororites left their old row party to head over there. I still say DDD, XO, AXO, and PM top (in whatever order). Let's think when girls from around the country come to Alabama and want ZTA. So i believe they should be in the top row in the upcoming years.

by: Agree   

Totally agree that the top 4 (ddd,axo,xo,pm) r undisputed. The rest of the ranks r really up to preference. All r the other houses r great but ppl have different criteria for what’s important to them. OR is not as relevant as they used to be. It’s just not universally desired or appealing and that’s okay and it still is important to some just not all. Since it’s not important to all, it’s just simply not considered top.

By: Agree
#4by:    

move pi kapp and theta chi up one, and several of those OR frats down one.

By: no
by: no   

I agree. Those or fraternities are only top to only some of the southern girls.

By: no
by: Nobody   

Such a small percentage of students actually care about OR frats. A lot actually think they’re a joke. OR frats down.

By: Nobody
#5by:    

Whether you guys like it or not, Aphi is definitely higher than DZ and Adpi too. I would move both of those down and put Aphi in front of PiPhi on the middle row.

By: Yes and….
by: Hmmm   

Not entirely sold on this. Why not just add APhi why move the other two?

By: Hmmm
by: No and…   

No they are not higher if you refer to ranks, grades, retention and the overall reputation.

By: No and…
#6by:    

Keep shoving these tiers and rankings on pnms. This is the only way OR will hang on to its status since pnms will cling to it. Each sorority has something to offer a pnm in their own way, but everyone has a different opinion. Your top tier is not my top tier picks and I would only accept a bid to two of the five, if offered. I also think some of the NR sororities should be ranked higher than where you have them.

PNMs don't let this stupid ranking over and over keep you from choosing a perfect house!

By: char
by: This   

EXACTLY

By: This
by: GreekRANK   

You’re on Greek Rank bashing the fact that houses are being ranked. So confused. What are your ranks if you disagree?

By: GreekRANK
by: ^   

They explained that ranks r up to personal preference and r diff for everyone. Can u read?

Coming on here to say ranks r stupid is literally what this site IS about

By: ^
#7by:    

Girl please move down those or frats. Seriously. Most girls do not come to college to hang out with boys that dress like their dad- who wear flip flops year round- with a combover- and who are the same height as them in heels.

By: Nope
by: !   

This made me lol. It’s true though. please no or frats .

By: !
#8by:    

Phi Psi touse

By: Phi Psi Groupieee
#9by:    

No no no. KD amd Kappa haven’t been top in awhile . There are multiple reasons why. Those top or frats - no, no, no. Many oos girls laugh at the or frats. It’s almost like they aren’t real.

#10by:    

These ranks are crazy. This is what someone wants in their ideal world . Or being the only ones on top is in their perfect world . Some or sororities have slipped and honestly it’s ok because it makes them more real . Or frats aren’t top because they are so tied to their local alabama selves that in this world they almost seem sheltered and just so out of touch with rest of country. You can take a northern boy and he will be ok at Alabama but you take an Alabama boy and take him to the north he sticks out and it’s harder to fit in. The or frats act like they are better than the new row frats too when most girls will agree the nr boys are more fun and just more I don’t know how to phrase it but more in touch with the rest of the world .

By: Ranks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.