facebook

GPA for rushing

by:    

Hi! I’m rushing in the fall and I know there’s GPA requirements but I’m a bit confused. Is it based off weighted or unweighted high school GPA? Also at my high school, the highest GPA you can get is 4.0 which you have to get all As in all AP classes for that. I know girls from other schools near me who at their school it’s super common to have above a 4.0 based on how they weigh their GPAs. I guess I’m just confused cuz how do sororities differentiate between schools that weigh their GPAs differently and also how they tell the difference between someone who did all remediate level classes in high school who had a high GPA vs someone who did all AP/honors courses that had a mediocre GPA????

Posted By: Question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

As long as you have like a minimal 3.5 or 3.6 you're probably not going to get cut from anything based on grades. Most top houses auto cut if you have under like a 3.3 (I think? I kinda can’t remember). Even if you have a 3.4 but you’re heavily involved in your community you’ll prob be fine.

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

On UA's panhellenic page there is a chart that shows the average GPA per number of invitiations per round. For sisterhood it reflects that in 2023 girls who received 12 invitations had an average of 4.05 GPA, which to me indicates these are weighted GPAs.

By: i think

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.