facebook

Sorority housing requirements

by: Hiiiii

I’m committed to bama for the fall and am super excited to rush. I was wondering tho if all of the houses require you to live in at some point? Like do certain houses require you to live there for multiple years? Just sophomore year? Also if a house made the juniors live there how would that work if you went abroad? I tried looking on the panhel website and couldn’t find much

Posted By: Hiiiii
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

These r questions for recruitment bc each house is different

By: ?
#2  by: Relax   

Sororities already have work arounds for study abroad, internships, etc, and for other things with their living-in rules that you don't even know about yet, so relax, it has all come up before and comes up again every year. It's usually only a one year requirement and/or if you're on exec but every house is different. It's not that serious, and remember that school always comes first before sorority. Academics and your future are what you're there for and your sorority and your sisters exist to support you in that; it is, after all, the whole reason for a sorority. If you are told anything to the contrary then the leadership or friend group has messed up and lost the plot.

By: Relax

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.