facebook

hair and makeup

by: Well

I was just wondering what is appropriate makeup and hair for recruitment. Like should It be straightened or curled? Also is it "too much" make up if we were to wear eyeliner on top, or should we stay away from eyeliner in general.

Posted By: Well
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

You can NEVER apply too much makeup. Usually girls try to stand out so they go with bold eyeshadows like blue or neon. Sparkles or glitter are also a plus. As far as hair goes, the more color and volume the better! Think Ke$ha or 1950s Miss America.

By: truth
by: LiarMay 17, 2014 11:25:03 PM

Dont listen to her. Be yourself. Go overboard and get dumped.

By: Liar
by: YeahMay 18, 2014 2:57:02 PM

Make your hair and make up what you usually do and what you can manage for a straight week. I love curly hair, but I couldn't get myself up to do that at seven every morning, so do what's most natural for you. For make up, a little eyeliner is fine, but don't change it up the next day. Keep with it.

By: Yeah
#2  by: :)   

Just be natural and be yourself! Don't not wear make up but keep in mind that it will be 95+ degrees during recruitment and if your make up is too heavy you will sweat it off. That goes for hair too! I know I really wanted to curl my hair but it just wouldn't hold because of the humidity and you don't want to end up looking bad so I would suggest with going with whatever is easiest for your hair (like if you have curly hair, wear it curly or if your hair is naturally straight wear it straight). Good luck!

By: :)
#3  by: Guest   

Have you heard of "bumpits"? They're pretty popular here.

By: Guest
by: GuestMay 21, 2014 8:02:37 AM

LOL, but true.....

by: ewwwMay 21, 2014 10:19:00 AM

But not

By: ewww
by: GuestMay 22, 2014 12:10:27 PM

That was funny!

by: KJMay 23, 2014 8:24:21 AM

There are some bumpits out there....

By: KJ
by: GuestMay 23, 2014 1:25:53 PM

I've definitely seem bumpits. Mainly Phi Mu.

#4  by: Guest   

why are you coming on here to get advice on how to do your hair and makeup?

#5  by: TRUE   

No you really have to try to stand out. Usually girls crimp their hair and add tinsel to "spice" things up. Also use lots of glitter and a fun lipstick! The wackier the better!

By: TRUE
by: TopTierGirlMay 23, 2014 12:51:57 AM

Sooo true about the tinsel! We love it!

By: TopTierGirl
#6  by: lmao   

the daily troubles in Tuscaloosa. This is why Alabama is such a non-important state

By: lmao
by: CalMay 27, 2014 1:15:45 PM

So incredibly true!

By: Cal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.