Fall grade report- do with it what you will

by:    

AGD, AXO, XO, PM/KD tie, PBP
DDD/ZTA tie, ADPI, KKG, DG, DZ
AOPI, KAT, GPB, SK, APhi

Posted By: Dddddddddddddddo
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

On the two ties for GPA, PM and DDD edged out KD and ZTA for percentage of girls on both presidents list and deans list.

By: Dddddddddddddddo
#2by:    

I mean idk, I’d rather be in AXO or XO which still care about grades and involvement but not have to sacrifice being social and having a life to stay “top grades” every year

By: top grades
by: well   

It looks like ChiO missed quota by 10.

By: well
#3by:    

I mean everyone knows AGD makes girls disaffiliate if they have a GPA below a certain level so it isn’t surprising it stays the same every year

By: bamarush
by: hahaha   

nope that's just bs passed around by people who don't go to school here and aren't in a sorority.you can just look at their membership numbers every semester and know that's ridiculous. math is hard right?

By: hahaha
#4by:    

Great job to the sororities! It looks like it was close. It does look like some sororities need to get their grades up a bit. Do all sororities have study hours for girls if under a certain GPA?

By: nice
#5by:    

Creating random "tiers" to list them doesn't make sense and misleads.

The sororities that were above the all sorority average:
AGD, AXO, XO, PM, KD, PBP, DDD, ZTA
(yep Zeta, no need to drop DDD and Zeta to a second row)

At or below all sorority:
ADPI, KKG, DG, DZ

At or below all Greek/undergrad women:
AOPI, Theta

Below all undergrad:
GPB, SK, APHI

By: interesting

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Good    

This is good It is really hard for a sorority to get under 3.3 average. Looking at the numbers what really does it is the girls that are on president's list. The ones below all undergrad have half of the girls on president's list as the other sororities. This is some great info for recruiting unless everyone is just happy as they are which I assume some sororities are.

By: Good
by: Kathleen   

Looks like it is broken up by top 5 and following…someone is a salty alumna.

By: Kathleen
by: Ick   

SK gets a pass because they’re still new, but GPB and AP have no excuse to be below the ALL UNDERGRAD GPA. They can’t even claim middle tier with that stat.

The whole house will be on social probation for grades.

By: Ick
#6by:    

All the houses did great but extra kudos to AGD for keeping that top spot and also to KD for moving up and to Zeta!

By: Nice job!
#7by:    

The agenda in these replies is too much. You can tell which houses have a person here and how desperate they are for the spin. I think the tiers are top five, top ten, and the rest btw.

By: Shxbcifndoxnsoakakxhx
by: Give it a rest!   

Holy hell do you ever stop with the agenda crap? Here’s the date in numerical order. Same exact data as above but in numerical order so you can see your 1-15. Who are you and why are you so bitter???
1. AGD
2. AXO
3. XO
4. PM/KD-tie
5. PBP
6. DDD/ZTA-tie
7. ADPI
8. KKG
9. DG
10.DZ
11. AOPI
12. KAT
13. GPB
14. SK
15. APHI

By: Give it a rest!
by: Kathleen    

Oh dear, hit a nerve with you. Yes there is a clear agenda by AXO and ZTA in these replies. I wasn’t going to name them specifically, but your two gaslighting attempts just highlight it. (Guessing you’re the ZtA since you commented on the post that CLEARLY slammed APhi). But keep digging your hole. PNM’s can see through it.

By: Kathleen
by: petty betty   

PNM's aren't on here. This site is full of moms and alums. If you don't like factual data then stay off GR the week that the grade report is released. Oh, and btw, AXO has no need to slant the data. They are consistently top 5.

By: petty betty
#8by:    

zeta going from a bottom grades house to a top grades house is so impressive. also aphi making grade cuts for their pc 23 but still being in the bottom of grades is interesting. nonetheless no matter where the grades ranked the girls still did better than the boys. congrats ladies!

By: k
by: Shxbcifndoxnsoakakxhx   

Zeta is 8th. How is that top grades house? Top hateful house for throwing shade at APhi, maybe.

By: Shxbcifndoxnsoakakxhx
by: Just stop   

Recognizing and giving a house credit for increasing rank in grades for a few semesters is NOT the same as throwing shade on another house. If that’s how you see it then thats your own insecurity issues.

By: Just stop
by: Um   

^ K’s ZTA post above directly addresses APhi …not just ZTA “increasing rank in grades.”

By: Um
#9by:    

Wow. I did not expect to see DG that low again.

By: DG
#10by:    

I am more interested in seeing the percent above a 3.0. For most house the percent is the same like 79%/81% - except for top agd, axo, xo (all above 90% of house above 3.0). It's more concerning for the houses that are between 60% and 70% of girls above a 3.0. Grades are a number that can be improved - anyone can improve grades if they focus enough on it. If the chapters want, they just needs to enforce more study hours and academic probation which can lead to social probation if no improvement is seen.

By: percent

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.