facebook

4 houses that are top on basically every ranking

by:    

AXO, XO, PM, and DDD are listed as top on basically every ranking here. There are other great houses like KD, KKG, AGD, and ZTA but all those houses only really cater to a specific girl (AGD all grades, KD/KKG all southern/in state private school girls, ZTA insta baddies) and that’s totally fine, but it doesn’t make them top of the top

Posted By: Best houses
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You have nailed the top 4. Others have their strengths but these 4 are tops across the board.

By: This
#2by:    

agree

By: agree
#3by:    

OMG. This is all opinions. It's never going to end. Personally, I do not think PM is top anymore. So, you are right and I am wrong? Should I start a new thread with my opinions?

By: ellie
by: why not   

everyone else does

By: why not
#4by:    

Don't think Phi Mu is top anymore. The white house isn't enough to keep them top tier.

By: lea
by: !   

What are ur reasons?

I’ve heard BS about them not being a looks house anymore. Every OR house has been falling in looks but they r still the best looking OR house. They r still involved and get good grades. They r still social too. What’s ur reason?

By: !
by: House   

I think their house is really nice totally not tacky at all. The inside is great and the decorations they have outside for events are always so fun. All the new girls from all the houses blend in this year for me. No house stocks out anymore

By: House
#5by:    

Phi mu is still top- absolutely. Their grades are great- involved all over campus- at many social events . I would say ddd is top looks wise but that is my opinion.

By: Pm
by: cvm   

phi mu is top .....DDD isnt they are a odd mix

By: cvm
#6by:    

yeah im
just not sold on them as top they are trying but i dont see it

By: tri delt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

What these 4 have in common is a very marginal national presence. XO has a lot of chapters but most struggle and are at mid status at best.

By: yup
by: Interesting   

What stands out most to me is you making 3 posts, within 5 minutes, taking jabs at 6 different houses (with 2 directed at XO). You bored?

By: Interesting
by: @interesting   

U must be the one who is bored. I did not make jabs at 6 different houses in 5 minutes. Especially not two at XO.

By: @interesting
by: ???   

What!? National presence is ur definition of a good house on a particular campus? Everyone knows each sorority is very different depending on campus. Also if national presence is ur criteria XO has the most members of any NPC and its 4th in the number of active chapters. That isn’t marginal presence AT all. The only chapters that beat XO in number of chapters r AOP, AGD and GPB BUT they aren’t even in the top 10 NPCs for members so….XO is good all around nationally. Something tells me u r a KD alum if u r KKG alum that’s sad this is ur point bc they aren’t in top 10 for active chapters.

By: ???
by: wha?   

I'm from Texas. Most XO chapters at schools in this state (think UT, A&M, Baylor, TCU, etc.) are very strong. If not top, they are certainly lower top. Don't know where you're getting the "struggling" vibe from.

By: wha?
by: ?   

National presence in what sense? That their nationals step in more than other sororites? I'm from up north and the sororities are so different up there on what sororities are top or not. If you base it on # of members or # of chapters nationally? All those numbers can be checked. Those 4 are up there because they are all around good houses in all areas and most people don't feel strongly against them in any one area.

By: ?
by: South   

Chi O is also top tier at Ole Miss, Miss State, Auburn and Arkansas. And either top tier or top of the next tier at UGA and UT.

Chi O, Tri Delt and KD are the unanimous top three sororities of the SEC. No one cares if chapters suck out west or up north.

By: South
by: ^   

No PNMs go into recruitment thinking about how a chapter is nationally. They literally only care about how the chapter is on that campus bc that is were they will be active in that chapter. DPE and SDT r super weak nationally but top at UMiami and u know what??? Nobody cares about national reputation, they still top at Miami

By: ^
by: south   

They are only "good" in the south, and that is spotty - like phi mu.

You know why this site goes on fire each pandemic recruitment - because locally good houses like these can not be allowed to slip at bama. On this campus are their 5 star chapters out of the entire country.

By: south
#8by:    

Top all around houses

By: This is it
#9by:    

You are right-these are consistently the Top 4

By: Yep
#10by:    

KKG is top four.

By: nope
by: No   

No, kkg isn’t top. They have worst grades in OR. They r also too niche.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.