facebook

SPRING 2024 RANKS

by:    

This takes into account everything- social, academics, social media, how big their cuts are in rush, overall campus reputation, philanthropy, etc:
(No order in rows)

TOP: AXO (well rounded, like their socials) PM (big reputation, great socials) KD (big for in state/southern girls, put on a good rush), DDD (had fallen off for a few years but their last few PCs have been great, love the work they do for their Phil), XO (pretty similar to AXO in that they’re super well rounded)

MIDDLE: AGD (the only reason they are here instead of top is bc they focus like just a bit TOO much only on academics they lose some of the other qualities, but still a great house), PIPHI (one of the better NR houses, getting better each year) , ADPI (pretty good house, get some great girls each year, big mix of people) , ZTA (a great house, but lack in the academic and involvement standpoint and only rush a specific type of girl, nothing wrong with that though)

LOWER: DZ, DG, AOPI, KAT, SK, GPHI, APHI
^all of these houses have great girls! They aren’t able to rely on strong OR presence/ reputation but are getting better each and every year!!

Posted By: Bamarush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Meant for KKG to be on mid tear (they really don’t have a philanthropy/ do anything for it and their members are just super chill/ don’t really care but like that’s totally fine they’re having fun and have a good rep)

By: Bamarush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

More piphi and adpi alum pr.

zta is top

aphi is middle

piphi is lower middle, actually has been slipping

adpi is bottom

By: wrong
by: Relax   

Someone seems to be really upset….you posting these same comments over and over again doesn’t make it true. Either you don’t go here or you got dropped and are still upset…just let it go … And no I’m not “on the pr team” or affiliated with either of these chapters.

By: Relax
by: Fan Club   

There’s a definite pattern and it’s been going on a LONG time. Someone is definitely triggered. Seems to happen when either of those houses are ranked above Aphi but oddly it doesn’t happen if they’re ranked the same or below. It’s fun to see how long it takes for the comment to be added to literally every single post💀💀💀

By: Fan Club
by: lol   

adpi and pi phi being on this site is painfully obvious. the downvotes when they’re called out 🤣 at least pi phi has some merit to be mid ranked but adpi is a joke

By: lol
by: ^   

Stop, adpi and piphi fighting over a “mid” spot. No. Anyone that says it is unhinged.

By: ^
#3by:    

KD not top. Only popular in certain social circles. Not well rounded

By: No
#4by:    

ZTA has academicss and involvement these days…unlike irrelevant bottom house, adpi

By: Uh
#5by:    

As someone who was a rho chi this year, I find this ranking to be spot on. I’ve seen the numbers, I know the reputations of these chapters, and this is accurate for right now at least!

By: Finally
by: No   

Ur bias is showing. This isn’t spot on. Zeta is in the top 10 in grades unlike some OR houses. They have good grades and they r involved. The OP is cap

By: No
#6by:    

yeah but I would bump up Kappa and Zeta

By: hmmm
by: Yes   

I agree. The Zeta of 2024 is not the Zeta of 2018. They have made big strides in recruiting more heavily involved, stronger academic members. It seems like they are trying to move away from the image of the past.

By: Yes
#7by:    

I think KD definitely is more mid now with KKG and ZTA definitely up. ZTA has higher grades and their philanthropy is great. Their girls manage to be involved and social. They also are getting more and more southern Alabama girls. I just see KKG and KD as mid because they are so niched. They mostly stay with their own too. I really only ever see them at more southern bars and OR fraternities. ZTA is around old row and new row and honestly you find them everywhere. I also think people need to stop with the other new row drama. If you think they are so mid why do you care if they are ranked 8 or 10 does that really matter?

By: ZTA / KD

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.