facebook

alpha chi omega

by:    

How hard is it to get into AXO and what kind of girls do they look for? I have a 3.7 gpa

Posted By: sorority PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

3.7 is meh for Alpha Chi. They have the highest gpa of all the houses with a 3.5 avg gpa and your 3.7 gpa could very well not translate to a 3.5 college gpa. Sooo i'd say pretty hard. I dislike their house, but there's no doubt they're one of the top 3 houses

By: Yeah
#2by:    

Are just part of the package

By: Grades
#3by:    

Most of the girls they take will have very close to a 4.0

By: alpha chi
#4by:    

Alpha Chi & all the other sororities look at weighted or unweighted ? The gpa Bama has listed is weighted

By: Does
by: Yo   

Unweighted.

By: Yo
#5by:    

There are several AXOs that aren't 3.5-4.0 college-level smart so don't fool yourself into thinking that's the end-all. Now, you should really bring a lot to the table if that isn't you. I don't want to make them sound superficial because I'm not one, but if you're lacking that college GPA then you need to either be extremely fun or beautiful. They're a top house for a reason.

By: umm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Dream higher   

They are not all that.

By: Dream higher

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.