Low: SK, THETA

Posted By: S
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Spiders?   

Probably.

By: Spiders?
#2  by: Lol   

So now what is this based on? I think the post below discredited kd and kkg based on grades so what is this based on? I think they would be on the mid level?

By: Lol
#3  by: Yes   

And honestly, AGD should be moved down due the “social” aspect. Top grades, bottom social would equal out to “mid”

By: Yes
#4  by: Some changes    

Top:DDD, XO, PM, AXO
Low Top: ZTA
High Mid: KKG, PBP, ADPI
Mid: AGD, APhi, KD
Low mid: DZ, Gphi
High low: DG, AOpi
Low: SK, Theta
Again this is just what I see based on grades, social, involvement and sisterhood on the actual campus. Aphi grades are bottom, but their sisterhood is getting so much better and I see them more involved and social they are definitely one of the top.

By: Some changes
by: YesJan 25, 2024 11:22:59 AM

This ranking is much better. We need to stop saying OR houses r top when in reality they aren’t. Ppl that go here know the true ranks

By: Yes
by: agreeJan 25, 2024 11:46:01 AM

i agree with this more. time to see that the ranks are changing.

By: agree
by: YayJan 25, 2024 3:29:43 PM

Finally a ranking that makes actual sense!!!! I think this person may be on campus lol

By: Yay
by: proofJan 25, 2024 3:36:02 PM

This ranking is proof that PiPhi and ADPi have an alum pr team on this site 24/7.

They are no where near Kkg and above Kd and Aphi. Sorry, not believable.

By: proof
by: lol Jan 25, 2024 4:17:04 PM

Phi phi and adpi didn't move themselves they still say mid. Just some old row moved down. I agree because if grades matter so much to old row - what are they doing about kkg and kd? They seem like hypocrites. I agree aphi would be higher with better grades . They are an absolute top house socially that girls love to get a bid from.

By: lol
by: DownJan 25, 2024 4:20:56 PM

Adpi should be w dz and gphi

By: Down
by: Fixed Jan 25, 2024 4:57:05 PM

Here, I fixed ur rank

Top:DDD, PM, AXO, ZTA
Low Top: XO, KKG
High Mid: PBP, AGD, KD
Mid: AP, DZ
Low mid: Gphi, ADPi
Low: SK, Theta

By: Fixed
by: —Jan 25, 2024 6:22:27 PM

I'm not convinced pi phi stands out at all to be above the other NR houses lol and most people feel this way

By: —
by: ? Jan 25, 2024 7:35:10 PM

I agree with this one . Or should be moved down if grades matter so much and it is an objective measure. I think that is what the second poster meant more than new row moving up , more that some houses that always brag how great they are and well rounded actually aren’t. Or needs to move down and those two houses are having some trouble with rep too . I can see pi phi higher than some new row because their grades are higher and see them at more events then some of the other new row houses . Zta and aphi are the two that I see pretty much everywhere as well as ddd and pm from or. Adpi I don’t know much about I have seen their new pledge class out and they are pretty and their grades are good too.

By: ?
by: NoFeb 3, 2024 9:46:06 AM

KKG up 1 and KD up 2

By: No
#5  by: c   

laughing at adpis spot

By: c
by: ???Jan 25, 2024 8:35:54 PM

Who would you put there instead? And why?

By: ???
by: ^Jan 29, 2024 9:15:09 PM

if we put dg, aopi, and adpi next to each other you would not be able to tell which house is which. they are extremely irrelevant, no lookers, and suck at recruitment. if “grades” were the only thing we measured other houses would be higher. it’s the only thing they can hold on to. they are literally new row alpha gam, who is the bottom of old row for a reason.

By: ^
#6  by: like this   

I like the updated last two with the two houses down. I think we need to acknowledge that zta is above those old row houses. The fighting about new row placement is not needed for the other new row houses because that's like saying oh you should be 8 vs. 10 etc. that doesn't matter I think it's just that we need to see that new row houses have a lot to offer.

By: like this
#7  by: Current Greek    

Top: DDD, XO, PM, AXO
Low Top: ZTA, KKG, KD

Top Mid: AGD, PBP, ADPI, APHI
Low Mid: DZ, DG, GPHI, AOPI

Low: SK, THETA

KKG and KD are not top row houses.

By: Current Greek
by: noJan 29, 2024 7:45:13 PM

piphi down one row. adpi down two rows.

By: no
by: NopeJan 30, 2024 12:10:02 PM

@no…nope

By: Nope
#8  by: This   

Top:DDD, PM, AXO, ZTA
Low Top: XO, KKG
High Mid: AGD, KD, PBP
Mid: AP, DZ
Low mid: ADPi, GPhi
Low: Theta, SK

This is based on involvement, GRADES, social and popularity w PNMs. This is based of 2023 recruitment NOT 2001.

By: This
by: EhhhhJan 30, 2024 8:47:07 PM

I went through fall recruitment and I got dropped by ADPi and was offended bc I would have never chose them anyway but it shocked me that they dropped me after sisterhood. Maybe I put off a vibe that I didn’t fit there which I didn’t. It was a lot more granola and sporty than me. I dropped Pi Phi at some point but I can’t remember when but it was only bc I liked other options better for me. There was nothing I didn’t like about them. It just wasn’t a fit. ADPi was never even one I would have looked at joining. I had them ranked under DZ & GPhi. I liked PiPhi but for NR, it was always Zeta or APhi I wanted the most. OR was PM or DDD. Maybe it was the girls I was around but girls weren’t going around wanting ADPi. I know a lot of girls who dropped rush when they still had ADPi as an option. I don’t know who makes this list but it wasn’t anyone actually going through rush.

By: Ehhhh
by: @ehhhhJan 31, 2024 7:22:05 PM

Agree.

By: @ehhhh
by: @ehhhhFeb 1, 2024 1:33:41 AM

You obv aren’t familiar with recruitment if you think that you “drop” a sorority. They drop you. Btw saying you’re offended u got dropped but then going on to diss an entire sorority and say you would never join…it’s just weird and distasteful. Also a lot of girls in my rho chi group LOVED both adpi and pi phi and I know quite a few who ended up there and it was their first choice. I’ve also never heard of someone only having adpi left during recruitment. It’s not common for people to have only one house. Maybe you should get your facts straight before trying to bully a bunch of chapters.

By: @ehhhh
by: Ok Feb 1, 2024 9:03:18 AM

I think when you get to adpi, dz, gphi it's so comparable it really is what you want and what girls you met. I found them to be really similar. Dz and gphi just had more girls you see on social media, but I kind of felt the same at each house. I went to all 3 for sisterhood and liked them all. I went with different houses for pref, but I wouldn't have been upset with one of them.

By: Ok
by: alumsFeb 1, 2024 9:05:30 AM

adpi alums can't face the reality on this campus. yes, people drop adpi. and piphi. why don't try to improve your group rather than spend all day and night on this site?

adpi is bottom row and piphi is low middle. these are the facts. dz and gphi both recruit stronger.

By: alums
by: ActuallyFeb 1, 2024 9:33:57 AM

I think the only one on this site day and night is you. Your obsession is more than a little strange and you constantly bashing these 2 houses, only makes them look stronger, otherwise, you wouldn’t care so much about trying to constantly put them down.

By: Actually
by: OCD?Feb 1, 2024 9:56:20 AM

^ agreed - it’s almost OCD at this point hahaha

By: OCD?
#9  by: Angry memmbers   

Why do you say DZ and GPHI recruit stronger? I do believe they are good houses - nothing wrong with them but they are trying to recruit based on looks alone now. Their grades are too low to move up and they need to increase their presence on campus to be more respected from the other sorority houses. That's all once they improve those things they will move up. I'm pretty sure adpi alums and not sitting around on greekrank. I think some girls feelings get hurt when they don't see their house higher but it's just your house do not take it personally. There are top and bottom girls in every house. You are not only what house you are in

By: Angry memmbers
#10  by: Sort of   

AXO and PM up. KD and KKG down. ZTA and AGD up (just eliminate “High Mid” row) and this one would be accurate.

By: Sort of

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.