Lower Top -
ZTA, KD, AGD

Middle -
PiPhi, DZ, GPhi, DG

Lower Mid
ADPi, APhi, AOPi

Lower
KAT, SK

The top five houses are undisputed. They are solid. The middle & bottom tiers are based on current Spring COB. Sure there are some great PCs this Fall but stability proves where girls stay and feel welcomed.

Posted By: Greek Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: DG down   

Everything looks good except DG down one

By: DG down
#2  by: Nope!   

Aphi and Adpi up. Gphi down. DG down. DZ down.

By: Nope!
#3  by: ZTA is barely lower top   

Zeta should be at the end of the lower top row. KD should be at the front of that row, but you already knew that.

By: ZTA is barely lower top
#4  by: DG   

Is DG really a middle house? Seriously? Be for real.

By: DG
#5  by: the op   

The op is going to feel real stupid after the grade reports come out and it is clear who did not let their names show on the cob list and what houses have what total membership.

By: the op
#6  by: Blink   

If the mid/lower is based on current COB, why is DZ second for mid? They were on the original spring COB but pulled their name off?

Most girls would pick Aphi, ADPi & GPhi over DZ anyway, so how does this make sense?

By: Blink
by: NoJan 25, 2024 10:03:06 AM

No plenty of girls put DZ over those, they got a very good pc this year they deserve their spot in my opinion. I would move adpi up and move DG down one though

By: No
#7  by: Bored   

Undisputed top??? Yeah no, KKG’s grades r garbage, they move down. To be on top, u have to be at least in the top 10 for grades.

ZTA up. They have good grades

By: Bored
#8  by: Grades   

The grades thing is getting so old. Some old people just talk about them for bragging rights. Let's face it we are a southern school many girls are going to get married soon after college or may become real estate agents and then being top for grades will not matter. It's all so ridiculous. OR tries to hold on so tightly with anything they have : oh but wait we have grades! Great for you. However, more and more new row sororities are having better grades are more involved and more social. So, I think it's funny that grades comes up so often.

By: Grades
by: Not going awayJan 25, 2024 7:54:29 AM

Using grades as a measure won’t go away because it’s an actual concrete ranking. Popularity and looks are subjective but grades and retention are verifiable.

By: Not going away
by: gradesJan 25, 2024 8:04:24 AM

I agree not going away but it's not used correctly. Look at the fall grade report - if we went on grades some new row houses would be above old row.

By: grades
by: gradesJan 25, 2024 8:57:34 AM

According to spring 2023
1) agd
2)axo
3)xo
4) adchi (will skip)
5) Pi phi
6)ddd
7) adpi / phi mu
9)dg
10) zta
11) dz
12) kd
13) kkg
So if based on grades kd and kkg are middle to bottom correct??

by: GoodJan 25, 2024 9:03:17 AM

Thanks for the list. Kd had a rough fall last year as well. Kkg was better in the fall just had a rough spring. It will be interesting to see this fall. If kd keeps up where it is in grades I guess they will have to moved down on all the rankings if grades mean so much.

By: Good
#9  by: grades   

Yes I think people actually need to see the grade list because all the people who keep putting nr down don't actually see their grades are better than or. So times are changing time to get with it.

by: AgreeJan 25, 2024 10:37:02 AM

Zeta has done an excellent job at improving grades while remaining top level social. They’ve earned top tier.

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.