facebook

ZTAs PC 23 was a Flop

by:    

Sry but Zetas PC 23 was such a flop. No it girls or icons like from PC 21 / 22. I knew it was bad for them when Kylan said one of her bid day littles she was meeting for the first time. Don’t get me wrong I still think they’re a strong house but their recent PC was nothing special and PC 22 is going to have to put in work for 23 this year

Posted By: SSS
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

That would be hilarious if it was a ZTA that did this! Nothing they do would surprise me.

By: OMG
#12by:    

@Could be a zta wait are you a disgruntled zta? I'm confused. Are you defending zta or saying you are a zta and thinking about dropping junior year? For insta all houses post the same girls I wouldn't take it personally at all. You can't get your self worth based if you are on your sororities' instagram page. As for girls who live in the house they are living in the house so of course will be in more pics and everything and seem to get more attention because they are always there. They will eventually move out (if certain houses some the upperclassmen are the ones who live in house) and then a new group will live in house. It's the circle of sorority life.

By: @Could be a zta
by: Could be ZTA   

Yes I am! I do take it personally because I pay or should I say my mom pays alot of money for me to be in it and I love my biggie and my little but I did choose not to live in the house and live with 4 of my friends but It does bother me. I was also close to some of these girls that lived in the house and feel like I no longer have that bond with them.I have found my ZTA friends but I feel like I don't need to be part of ZTA to be their friends.

By: Could be ZTA
#13by:    

@could be a zta I get it. I do understand questioning the money you pay vs. what you are getting out of it. I think we all feel that at some point. It's good that you like your big and little there are some that hate them so that's a positive. And maybe when those girls move out of the house you guys will be close again. I think your feelings are in every house not just zta so take comfort in that too.

By: @Could be a zta
by: Could be ZTA   

But I feel like the girls that I am friends with and are in PBP and DDD arent like that in their house and these girls are sweet too my roommate is a DDD. But I do love my other roommates who are ZTA

By: Could be ZTA
#14by:    

A LOT of Zetas want to drop but they also want to keep the “zeta status” so they tough it out.

By: Truth
by: 🙄   

What is our situation, dad??

By: 🙄
by: Nooooo   

It’s so not a good status to be a ZTA!!! I’d drop it and to be honest I’m in another sorority on campus and we laugh at ZTA!

By: Nooooo
#15by:    

OK. What I want to know is who are/were these amazing pnms that pledged other houses that ZTA did not get? I mean who are they that they are so amazing? I love to hear why people think some girls are that super. Lay it out please.

By: eva

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Just a few    

There were a few that went pbp and ddd and dz

By: Just a few
#16by:    

ZTA needs to clean up their girls social. Too much TikTok and Insta. Not a good look. All about attention, no substance. Would go home with any dude. Not girls to take home to your parents. Classless.

By: nunna

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.