facebook

ZTAs PC 23 was a Flop

by: SSS

Sry but Zetas PC 23 was such a flop. No it girls or icons like from PC 21 / 22. I knew it was bad for them when Kylan said one of her bid day littles she was meeting for the first time. Don’t get me wrong I still think they’re a strong house but their recent PC was nothing special and PC 22 is going to have to put in work for 23 this year

Posted By: SSS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: gina   

Jealousy never stops with Bama Greek Life.

By: gina
by: ?Jan 23, 2024 12:10:21 PM

how is it jealousy? they literally complimented the rest of their house lol. everyone knows zeta pc 23 wasn’t great compared to the previous 2 pcs

By: ?
by: ZTA is midJan 24, 2024 6:56:45 PM

Everyone knows they had a bad pledge class. The only bump from the class before that was Kylan, and Old Row didn’t want her so that really wasn’t even a bump. The rest of PC 22 was average at best.

They’re a solid middle tier house. That’s all. Still can’t compete with the top houses.

By: ZTA is mid
#2  by: ?    

Zetas pledge class wasn’t bad at all I feel just like the other new row houses are also getting a lot of girls that may have just wanted zeta in the past. Just like girls from Alabama are also going new row. This is great for the sorority system overall at our school. I feel like going through rush more and more girls are going to be happy where they end up of the playing field is more even. Alabamas Greek system is definitely going to remain the best in the country

By: ?
#3  by: plina   

@?, it appears your comment has a jealousy slant because you are so negative of one group. Why? ZTA PC23 was not a flop. Come on. I think calling them a flop is pretty strong and does appear to carry a jealous slant.

By: plina
by: Agree!Jan 24, 2024 7:12:18 AM

I agree. A flop based on what??? Grade report isn't out yet nor are retetion numbers (other than the COB list which Zeta isn't on this semester so I'm guessing numbers are fine and there was no mass exodus). Hard to say they're a "flop" without anything to back it up!

By: Agree!
#4  by: no   

Zeta actually got a great pledge class. What are you basing the "flop" on?

By: no
by: Zeta Jan 24, 2024 8:45:29 PM

The fact that they didn’t get any top girls. Some years they’re able to steal a few from Old Row. It the past two years they haven’t gotten any. They’re not a flop, they’re just a middle tier house.

By: Zeta
by: ^^^Jan 25, 2024 3:57:10 PM

Who were these supposed “top” girls that they didn’t get? I’d argue they got some top girls

By: ^^^
#5  by: So..   

So it looks like some ZTA hate is personal for @ummm no. Girls talk about each other in every house. Try going to an all girls high school - it's brutal. And to base a whole house on girls you don't like - that's so middle school. You aren't going to like everyone and you know what they may not like you. And another thing if the only girls you really know are Kylan and Maya I have so many other questions.

By: So..
by: HeyJan 24, 2024 7:05:15 PM

I’m sure she knows plenty of them like Kylie, Maddy, Gianna, Allie, Allison, I can go on and on! Never said I didn’t like anyone just saying ‘23 isn’t all that and this sorority always tries to be something a lot of knows it’s not!

By: Hey
by: who?Jan 24, 2024 8:46:58 PM

Sorry but no one knows who any of those names are. That’s why we said they flopped. They girls they got weren’t top. They’re just basic middle tier girls.

By: who?
#6  by: Just Stop   

You obviously have some personal agenda with bringing ZTA down? Maybe hoping throwing shade their way can somehow benefit your own house?

ZTA was very competitive. I know girls that chose them over OR houses (YES, it happens!)

There is absolutely no basis to think their pledge class is anything less than stellar.

By: Just Stop
by: Zeta hateJan 24, 2024 6:42:43 PM

Sounds very personal and very immature to me! This isn’t high school. Zeta got a great PC!

By: Zeta hate
by: zzzxxxxJan 24, 2024 8:51:08 PM

If your bragging rights are “We got a girl that didn’t want Old Row” when that girl was/would have been dropped from Old Row isn’t helping your point.

No one is slandering Zeta. Just speaking the truth. They’re a good house but they’re middle tier. They’re not top and never have been. They were founded here before half of the Old Row sororities, but those houses were asked to join Old Row over Zeta because Zeta has never been a top house here. And sorry, but you never will be. There are 7 houses a tier above you and they’ve been above you for 100 years. Seriously - 100 years.

By: zzzxxxx
by: Stop itJan 24, 2024 9:08:35 PM

And I know a lot of girls that didn’t want that house because of all the drama especially with ‘22. Those girls are classless, trying too hard to be something they are not! It’s funny last year some would post all the time and this year it’s hardly anything! It’s cause they have girls that are barely making the grades and it shows they aren’t top!

By: Stop it
#7  by: Huh?   

Based on what? Why does a pledge class need “it” girls? Plenty of hot as hell girls in ZTA’s 23 PC.

By: Huh?
#8  by: Huh?   

Based on what? Why does a pledge class need “it” girls? Plenty of hot as hell girls in ZTA’s 23 PC.

By: Huh?
by: CaliJan 24, 2024 6:59:18 PM

That is laughable! A lot of those girls are so fake and not lookers!! When they wear white it turns to orange cause of all the fake tan they do!

By: Cali
by: TruthJan 24, 2024 8:54:51 PM

ZTA has some big girls and some fuglies.

By: Truth
by: fugliesJan 24, 2024 9:02:21 PM

I love how Zeta pretends to be a looks house. Phi Mu, Tri Delt and APhi are way hotter.

There’s nothing wrong with middle tier. At least you’re not bottom.

By: fuglies
#9  by: Yeah   

There were a lot of girls that 100% would’ve been been dropped by ZTA and in Aphi in 21
/ 22. That’s how you know they weren’t as strong this year when they had to go back to stealing candy from Aphi and not old row. PM didn’t even want anything to do with ZTA.

By: Yeah
#10  by: zta   

Zta jealousy. If you want to go on popularity there are more well know ztas than in any other house. Or even aphi in pc 22 and pc 23 had well known social media girls. I still don't know where this thread is going or what it is trying to prove. I agree with above comment that OR is trying to hold with anything they have and believe that by putting down one house it will make their own look better when in reality it makes you look insecure when zta is just out there living their lives and every other new row house for that matter. OR fights every day on here to put down a new row house of the day whether it be grades or COB or whatever. If I was a pnm now I would never want OR because why would I want to be in a house involved with jealously and putting down other houses. I will say I don't think it is ddd or PM doing the bashing.

By: zta
by: Could be a ZTAJan 25, 2024 9:04:28 AM

How do you know its OR doing this and not within your house? I mean your house does have problems. I'm tired also of seeing the same girls on their insta post and not some other girls that might not be worthy of a pic in ZTA's eyes. If I'm part of ZTA I would like my pic to be on insta in one post at least. I'm in none of them. It seems to also be the girls that live in the house and us who decided not to this year are getting penalized for it! We can clearly tell who their favorites are. By Junior yeaer I maybe done with ZTA especially now since I have by Besties.

By: Could be a ZTA
by: lolJan 25, 2024 9:17:04 AM

this would be hilarious if a disgruntled zeta started this because we all know how fake that sisterhood is. pc 21 & 22 probably didn’t want pc 23 to outshine them 🤣

By: lol
by: WhatJan 25, 2024 4:17:20 PM

@couldbeazeta, u seem super unhinged. Like not normal. I bet all these anti zeta comments r urs. Get help, it’s pathetic.

A zeta is dating a boy u like, isn’t she?

By: What

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.