facebook

Which NR houses are ok

by: J

which NR house would u have been ok with if you hadn’t gotten your OR house

Posted By: J
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sallie   

Honestly, most of them. It really depends on your personality and some NR girls are at pref for an OR and ended up NR if they weren’t high enough on the bid list. It isn’t a bad thing-it just may mean you didn’t have enough connections to get voted higher. Like AGD feeds into AOPi. AXO feeds into ADPi. It’s true for all the houses.

By: Sallie
#2  by: NR    

I feel like ZTA, Pi Phi, and Adpi have girls that pref with Old row. That's just from what I heard when I went through and this past year. Both myself and my little preffed a new row and old row. I actually chose the old row house first, but got my second and she chose new row house first and got it.

By: NR
by: pr teamJan 23, 2024 9:05:30 PM

We spend all day on this site trying to make Pi Phi and ADPi look good by saying that they pref with old row when everyone knows that is not true.

By: pr team
#3  by: Well…   

Except it is🤷‍♀️ I don’t think anyone is trying to make those 2 “look good”, it’s just those houses pref more frequently with OR than the other NR houses. I would also add Aphi to the group.

By: Well…
#4  by: IMO   

I would have been good with zeta or APhi in that order. Zeta was my first choice initially but they dropped me. I went OR and am very happy but I really did like APhi a lot and went back & forth.

By: IMO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.