facebook

Chi O Transfer to Bama

by: potential transfer

Hey! I am a current sophomore in Chi O at another SEC school where Chi O is the/a top house. What is the process like with transferring? I know Chi O at bama is definitely up there but I am unsure how welcome I’d be as a transfer. Thanks!!! LICO ❤️💛

Posted By: potential transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Transfer   

I’m not a Chi O but in my sorority to be able to join another chapter you have to be voted in by the active members. In my sorority the girl who wants to transfer and join meets with the president, the recruitment chair, the standards chair and some alumnae. Those girls come to chapter and talk about you and say if they think you would be a good fit for the chapter or not. Then, the girls in our chapter vote as if it were regular recruitment. Also, your GPA matters! If you don’t have a good GPA you may not be voted into the chapter. I’m sure this is an even bigger deal for Chi O since they always have one of the highest GPAs.

Maybe ask your current chapter or email nationals about the process.

By: Transfer
#2  by: haha   

Yeah, the first thing you have to do is go on greekrank, so great job, Chi O Top House Girl, ur so smart!

By: haha
by: deniseJan 17, 2024 9:06:44 AM

Hope that post made you feel better today.

By: denise
by: bruhJan 17, 2024 9:32:14 AM

I was just curious because I wanted a students perspective rather than an advisors! Don’t be rude, it gets you nowhere!

By: bruh
#3  by: Hi   

Just wear Edikted leather pants and you’ll get in

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.