facebook

you can tell the top houses based on nola

by: yeah

OR is significantly invited to nola more than others, obvi this isn’t the only factor in a top house but says a lot about how rankings really are relevant

Posted By: yeah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wth   

Now you are stretching….LOTS of NR girls go to NOLA. Stfu troll.

By: Wth
by: NolaJan 16, 2024 8:09:02 PM

New Row goes to NOLA with lower tier fraternities.

By: Nola
by: ^^^Jan 16, 2024 8:47:43 PM

“Top” tier OR r only important to ppl from AL. NR girls do not want the short kings of DKE or SAE. Their parties r boring and they have no personality except their frat. It’s sad

By: ^^^
by: Above Jan 24, 2024 9:26:41 AM

^^^. This is some truth!

OR superiority complex is based on hanging with guys NR sees as totally lame - unattractive, simple minded, boring, mommy’s boys headed back to “nowhere”.

It’s really a win-win though.

By: Above
#2  by: No way    

This is so wrong . I have gone to Nola 3 times I’m new row but only went with or fraternities. They go with girls who they like who are pretty and fun and don’t dress like their mom.

By: No way
#3  by: Ewww…   

Written by sad insure member of an OR sorority, sad

By: Ewww…
#4  by: ?   

Why would we as women groups, allow who frat boys decide to take as dates to Nola as a parameter for top house? This is such backwards thinking, reeks of OR grandma.

By: ?
#5  by: Nola   

Scroll insta and tt - new row and old row girls alike are at Nola. I would say the prettiest girls from both rows end up there - that I would agree. BUT many people go just as friends the group I went with there was no hooking up at all. We were either on the strip or passed out asleep lol.

By: Nola
#6  by: lol   

OR fights for their lives on this website. Trying to say they are "better". It's actually embarrassing.

By: lol
#7  by: Tell    

You can tell the top pick me girl at Bama is the OP bc she cares waaayyy too much what lame OR boys think

By: Tell

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.