facebook

in defense of the "low tiers"

by:    

for them being considered low tier, i think there's something to be said about the amount of thetas and aopis that you'll see around campus wearing their letters proudly vs. some of the mid tiers. i rarely ever see girls wearing adpi or dz letters, for example, but i see exhorbitant amounts of aopi + theta.
(i'm leaving sk out of the argument because i also rarely ever see them wearing their letters)

Posted By: p
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Now that i think ab it i never see any adpi's repping their letters either. Wonder why that is

By: True
#2by:    

It's because they are proud of their sorority. I have always been jealous of Theta to be honest. Most of them look so happy and not fake and trying to outdo a sister. They have one TikTok famous member and Shes so down to earth. AOPI also has some super nice girls. So friendly. They both have the best location on the row too! BDS is their back yard.

By: I agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yup!   

my roomie went theta and she is the most excited/involved in her sorority out of all my friends
i've met some of her new sisters and they seem so genuinely happy as well! honestly slay for them

By: yup!
#3by:    

I love this! I’m in a lower/ bottom tier sorority and I love it! There is a small group of girls who think we need to step it up and try to be more like the mid-tier sororities, but it is not true for the large majority of my chapter. Most girls are proud and don’t care about the tier system.

By: Bottom
by: honestly   

what do the tiers even mean? Is it about who they get to swap with, their grades, if they are Old Row? the actual houses are all mansions (when SK is done building) so what does it really mean to be top or middle tier?

By: honestly
#4by:    

The tiers, and ranks in general, are stupid and not indicative at all of the “quality”
of any particular house. All the houses are great. Find your people and enjoy!

By: Stupid
#5by:    

In a “low tier sorority” and none of us think we are low tier. We are having a great time, supporting each other, and partying with the fraternities. Not missing out on anything in the “upper tier” houses other than fake friendships, toxic competitiveness, cringey TikTok sisters, and a crap ton of dumb and out of date rules.
Love my house and my sisters.

By: What’s low tier?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.