Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

Also forgot but gphi lower mid

By: Yeah
#2  by: Almost   

Switch Aphi and DZ.

By: Almost
#3  by: pnm   

i would love to see an actual active rank the houses based on sisterhood. not looks, money, grades or involvement, OR vs NR but just how real the sisterhood is in each house.

By: pnm
by: SisterJan 14, 2024 10:13:57 AM

By sisterhood
Theta, PiPhi, AOPi, SK, DG, ADPi
XO, AGD, DZ,
AXO, kappa, kd, GPB,
Pm, ddd, ZTA, AP

By: Sister
by: Curious Jan 14, 2024 12:42:26 PM

Ranking PM and DDD bottom for sisterhood seems surprising considering every ranking post puts those two at the top

By: Curious
by: ^^Jan 15, 2024 9:50:36 AM

Don’t u get it? PM and ddd automatically get put on top bc they r OR. The OR grandmas on here won’t allow for real ranks. The truth is that a lot is of OR houses r slipping

By: ^^
#4  by: nope   

this is so not it..try again troll

By: nope
#5  by: lol   

nice try DZ

By: lol
by: Yep!Jan 13, 2024 12:13:46 PM

DZ moms going crazy on here

By: Yep!
#6  by: No   

There is no way kd and kkg r top. They r 12th and 13th in grades. OR goes on and on about how grades r important. So that automatically disqualifies those houses from being top. They need to live up to their standards.

By: No
#7  by: ???   

ADpi, AOpi, Aphi, and DZ are eligible for spring COB. They aren’t top of anything.

Only NR that’s not eligible for COB: Zeta, Piphi, Gphi, DG and Theta

These ranks have NR so wrong.

OR will continue to delude themselves that houses like KD and KKG are top for PNMs outside of AL. KD and KKG are not upper top. Let’s be honest.

By: ???
#8  by: Thanks   

Finally got it right. But I’d add AXO to top also.

By: Thanks
#9  by: Oos    

As an oos student I never considered axo and kkg. They just gave me too much too southern vibes. They were probably the most unwelcoming to me. Chi O dropped me before anything but I did consider them. The old row houses I liked a lot were kd, ddd, and pm. I liked them a lot. I went to all for sisterhood and ended up prefing one of them and a new row. I ended up at the new row just because I got nervous last minute. I can see why the other old row are ranked up there but still confused about kkg as I find them the most niche out of all the sororities.

By: Oos
#10  by: swap   

swap DZ and APhi and this is accurate

By: swap

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.