facebook

What’s up with Bama football

by:    

Well good bye to Bama football since Saban is gone. Now you guys will really find out how much the state and school of Alabama really sucks! Without Saban it’s nothing! Wonder what will be the #1 SEC school next year. And FYI no one cares about dumb sorority tt during rush. Let’s see how many students transfer out

Posted By: True Fact
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Normally I don't respond to hate comments. But my little sister now doesn't want to come to Alabama when she heard Saban was retiring and my parents agreed. Oh well. He was a big draw to the school - I expect numbers will go down. People don't want to admit it, but its true. Is it superficial - yes but I'm sure she isn't the only one who is going to change her decision based on this.

By: true
#2by:    

I'm sure they are going to have players go through the transfer portal now and some even decommit

By: It's happening
#3by:    

First, you shouldn't choose your uni based on a football program. Bama had its run just like other programs, but no one can stay on top continuously. I give Bama credit because they devised a plan to draw students and it worked. They gave large scholarships, built up football, had top notch Greek life, and improved the look of the university. It all worked. Even if applications drop off Bama is much more on the map than 20 years ago.

By: annie
#4by:    

True, no one would have come to Alabama without the football program and rush. No one picks the hick deep south without some reason. I picked for football and rush unfortunately. Yes, I am shallow but also I'm just being honest I didn't have great grades in high school and Bama was one of the only schools that accepted me. So now my northern friends have even more to make fun of me about. Perfect.

By: tr
by: ????   

Tons of students are choosing Alabama over
In state schools in the northeast and Midwest. The south is going to continue to grow as more people leave the high tax, cold weather states. Alabama is more out of state than in state now and will continue that trend due to scholarships. Read any article about where people are moving to/from. Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, etc….are never on the “moving to” states.

By: ????
by: Bye   

Anyone leaving because because of football is probably too dumb for college in general and wont be missed.

By: Bye
#5by:    

They are choosing Bama as a school before northeast and Midwest schools because Bama can be cheaper than those schools because they give auto merit so that helps a lot. The reason they do that is to get people to go there! In general Bama is a tier 10 school

By: Let’s get real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.