facebook

Sorority girls pretending to be happy

by:    

It’s so funny seeing these Zeta girls on insta and saying “they can’t wait” best sisters”. Meanwhile it’s always the same girls they post and it just seems so fake! Which it is! Most of the sophomore girls that were friends freshman year don’t even hang out or are even friends anymore. Last year they were BF’s. How things change. They are just so fake it’s unreal.

Posted By: Reality check
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Truth is it isn't just one sorority it is college in general. Friends change all the time and it isn't fake it just is us finding out who we actually are and what we actually like. The only thing I will say is that it happens with girls way more than guys. I don't hang out with who I did freshmen year not because we had any problems - it was that she has a boyfriend and hangs out with his fraternity a lot and I'm not a big fan of his fraternity. Absolutely nothing to do with her but if you saw on insta you would think we weren't friends, but we still are just we don't get to hang out in picture worthy situations anymore.

By: oh well
#2by:    

Go away. Zeta’s doing just fine.

By: Whatever
#3by:    

Yeah keep wasting that money and thinking everything is all fine with you guys! Your just upset that your bff from HS is t friends with your so called friends from last year and now is he besties with them! He’s moved on

By: So true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Huh????   

There are over 400 girls in each house. No one has any idea who you're (note the spelling) referring to. Please go back to school, learn how to communicate properly, and then come back and try again.

By: Huh????
#4by:    

Let me tell you this is in every group, so try harder putting ZTA down next time.

By: ariana
#5by:    

It’s true they don’t really like each other it’s just all for show. The sorority as a whole has a bad name.

By: Just speaking the truth
#6by:    

The whole sorority is a fake and not just zeta but all of them

By: Truth be told

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.