facebook

gphi has tons of hot but mean girls

by:    

why does gphi have such mean girls? is that something they look for when recruiting? they are all mean and love partying but they are also v pretty.

Posted By: mn
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There’s a typo in your post headline. You said “G Phi has tons of hot but mean girls.” I believe you meant to say:

“G Phi has mean girls that all weigh a ton.”

No one has ever called G Phi a hot girl house. And no one has ever seen a salad bar in the kitchen there either.

By: Mode and brown

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

This was probably written by a Gamma Phi. Soooo embarrassing and desperate. Why don’t you guys post all your girls on social media?

By: Lol
by: holy   

3:33:33 pm

i dont go to this school just found that amazing

By: holy
#3by:    

Are you talking about APhi???

By: APhi?
#4by:    

I’ve never seen the words “G Phi” and “hot” in the same sentence unless it was referring to them being at the “hot bar” at Golden Corral. You know, where they serve the meatloaf, fried chicken and mashed potatoes.

By: obesity
#5by:    

You can post your 20 skinny girls on social media, but around campus everyone can see the other 300.

No one thinks Gamma Phi is a mean girl house and no one thinks they’re a looks house either. Lower middle tier or upper bottom tier.

By: time 4 truth
by: ^   

Right. This is how you know a Gphi wrote this. “Mean” nor “hot” comes to mind when you think of them lmao. They sacrificed being seen as mean girls to throw the word “hot” in there.

By: ^
by: ^   

Right. This is how you know a Gphi wrote this. “Mean” nor “hot” comes to mind when you think of them lmao. They sacrificed being seen as mean girls to throw the word “hot” in there.

By: ^
#6by:    

The OP is confused.

By: Wait…..what?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.