facebook

XO is a big mix of I D K

by: .

they put on a good rush but almost will take any southern left over im just not sure they are top i know several that got dropped by everyone except them

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: RTR Bama    

I had to ask someone if Chi O was good here when preparing for Alpha Chi, Alpha Gam, Zeta, AOII, KD, DDD, and Pi Phi. I never hear about people wanting to go Chi O at Bama. Loved my OR and NR choices!

By: RTR Bama
by: lolJan 3, 2024 5:16:19 PM

One of these does not belong lmfao

By: lol
by: KJan 4, 2024 11:37:08 AM

What the hell does AOP have to do with those other houses?

You must be new here.

By: K
by: trollJan 4, 2024 3:26:24 PM

Obviously a troll post. AOPi is only good at UGA.

By: troll
by: more lolJan 4, 2024 4:58:20 PM

it isn't aopi, it is pi phi....they pref with adpi, theta, dz - axo in their dreams

By: more lol
#2  by: i got time   

lol i’m from Florida and i liked them wayyyy more than agd, kd, axo, or kappa 🤷🏻‍♀️but maybe thats just me and the girls i talked to.

By: i got time
by: yepJan 2, 2024 3:00:33 PM

i'm with ya. i'll take xo any day over the ones you listed.

By: yep
by: WhoJan 30, 2024 10:25:43 PM

Are you talking about KD or XO?

By: Who
#3  by: Chi O   

The girl I remember talking to during rush was really socially awkward and I felt uncomfortable. But I think they matched me with her because I wasn’t one of their top PNMs.

By: Chi O
#4  by: I wonder   

I always wonder about them as they were the only OR that dropped me before philantrophy. I still don't know why to this day. I guess someone had an issue with me personally from the house but I have no idea who or what I did. I see them all the time at date parties and like most of them so I just wonder

By: I wonder
by: HKJan 4, 2024 3:25:05 PM

It could be anything. I wouldn’t take it personally. Could be grades, not enough involvement tin high school, etc. If you were a legacy to another house sometime houses will cut you assuming you might prefer to pledge your legacy one. Being a legacy somewhere isn’t always a good thing.

You also never know what someone might write in your rec. Recs aren’t always written nicely so pnms be careful who you ask to write recs for you.

They dropped me during rush, but I really like the ones I know. I don’t see them as being a mixed group as a bad thing. I’d rather be in a house like that than one where every single girls looks and acts the exact same. You gain nothing by surrounding yourself with people that are exactly like you.

By: HK
by: PNMJan 4, 2024 4:21:42 PM

UA panhellenic page says that they only share your legacy status with that chapter. So how is being a legacy not a good thing if the other chapter don't know?

By: PNM
by: it’s not a secretJan 4, 2024 10:59:13 PM

They know. Trust me. That’s cute though if Panhellenic acts like it’s kept secret. It also comes out in recs. If your neighbor writes your Tri Delt rec and knows your mom was an Alpha Chi, she’s going to put on your Tri Delt rec that your mom was an Alpha Chi.

By: it’s not a secret
#5  by: ?   

Written by someone that is jealous of xo. So lame

By: ?
by: Pahahahaha Jan 30, 2024 9:34:54 PM

No one is jealous of XO. All they have going for them on this campus is grades. They aren’t pretty or fun and most are just boring. No one woke up saying I wish I was a XO. Maybe the XO who rushed me was socially awkward, but the conversation was so full. I was not impressed. I think XO has a niche and it’s probably girls who grew up around XOs or in a XO family. You don’t hear people talking about wanting to be a xo

By: Pahahahaha
by: FgffffffffffJan 31, 2024 7:55:32 AM

Agree. Some tip top legacies for sure. But the rest of each class is small town and lower mid. They always pledge girls that I would have pegged as getting dropped for either not having connections or being not cute. So I guess I would label them as going for smart or chatty.

By: Fgffffffffff
#6  by: No   

XO is a good house. They r involved, good grades and one of the better looking OR houses. They don’t get leftovers. KD gets KKG leftovers and KKG isn’t really a looks house anymore. This whole post is just some OR houses hating on XO. Lots of OR houses slipping, XO is maintaining so that is why they r getting hate

By: No
#7  by: No   

That’s cap, jealous kappa

By: No
#8  by: Top house   

XO checks all the boxes. Smart, involved, social. Great house!

By: Top house

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.