Middle Class: Alpha Phi, DG, Gamma Phi, DG, AOPi, Sigma Kappa

Posted By: $$$
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Ok   

You should really find a better hobby, Grandma

By: Ok
by: XOJan 9, 2024 6:54:40 PM

Love the XOs - that is not the vibe I get. They are more down to earth. Not as many snobby big city country club girls as Kappa, KD and tri delt.

By: XO
#2  by: L   

What about all the girls that lie but are actually broke?

By: L
#3  by: GH   

I mean, you’re not wrong.

By: GH
#4  by: ?   

DDD??

By: ?
#5  by: Hilarious   

This is so off...there are girls with all sorts of money in each house. Example: There is an APhi whose family is one of the largest landowners in the western US, there is a GPhi whose family is a HUGE restaurant developer, and there is a shipping heiress in Pi Phi. I know of 3 different girls listed in the 'old money' houses who are underwater in debt with loans and work A LOT to pay their dues.

By: Hilarious
by: .Jan 6, 2024 12:32:45 AM

Congrats you named 3 rich new row girls. There are over 3,000 other new row girls that are not shipping heiresses.

That was the point of the post. Also, restaurant developer doesn’t exactly scream Old Money.

By: .
#6  by: Off   

This is just weird unless you happen to have tax forms from all of the girls. These houses and money are subjective. For instance say you take a girl from Bham - she has in state tuition and lives in a state with a lower cost of living. You see her clothes, cars, house, etc. you assume she has money. However compare to a girl from Conn - out of state tuition, house is smaller but value is higher, and less discretionary spending because pays almost triple in tuition than the in state girl. Do you say the in state girl has more money based on house and other superficials? I will tell you I am middle class out of state and never once did I feel ,by any house old or new row, judged on money. And the old money new money is actually funny because in reality the biggest "old money" states are actually in the north therefore some new row houses actually have "older" money if this is what you are trying to prove.

By: Off
#7  by: what the what   

Where is Theta? Homeless? Like who even cares. Each sorority is expensive AF. You have to have a little bit of change to afford to be in one.

By: what the what
by: FakeJan 11, 2024 9:54:03 AM

Unless you pay with loans. I know parents who go broke trying to send their kid to bama and being in a sorority. FYI too most of these girls that are wearing these design stuff are all dupes.

By: Fake
#8  by: Lol   

Old money is in the uk and europe

By: Lol
#9  by: SMU   

Watching SMU rush and their girls seem to have actual money and seem a little classier than Bama. Bama keeps DHgate in business.

By: SMU
#10  by: lmao   

what does it even matter, none of these girls are rich, it’s just their parents money

By: lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.