Top: DDD, KD, KKG, XO

Lower Top: AGD, AXO, PM, ZTA

Mid: AP, DZ, PBP

Lower Mid: ADPi, DG, GPB

Lower: AOP, KAT, SK

Posted By: VGK
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I like this except PM below KD and XO I’m not sure about….

By: Yeah
by: Truth   

You can be sure about it. Phi Mu’s pledge classes have not been top for the past five or so years. They’re bottom of Old Row with Alpha Gam.

By: Truth
by: ^   

OM has the best looking girls in OR. Their PCs have been good! I love how no other OR house gets judged for looks except PM. It’s all out of jealousy

By: ^

PM has the best looking girls in OR. Their PCs have been good! I love how no other OR house gets judged for looks except PM. It’s all out of jealousy

by: PM   

Phi Mu really struggles in rush against those top four houses. They used to compete with them but now they compete with lower houses like Zeta and Alpha Phi.

By: PM
#2by:    

Switch Adpi and DZ

By: Almost
by: no   

adpi qualified for cob this year and dz did not. adpi is barely hanging on.

By: no
by: No   

DZ and ADPI are on the same tier, along with Pi Phi. Honestly put A Phi down

By: No

DZ is on the same tier as gamma phi. No way they outrushed adpi, aphi, or pi phi. Maybe in their delusional heads

by: ADPI just stop   

I’m a Zets at bama and the fact that ADPI has to COB and DZ does not COB really says something. DZ outrushed ADPI, that’s how it is now at bama

By: ADPI just stop
#3by:    

An actual legitimate retard from DZ or AGD made this

By: Lolllll
by: Only AGD   

DZ is on par with Pi Phi and maybe ADPI. I would put APhi down. I do think DZ/Pi Phi have an edge over ADPI because they didn’t COB and ADPI did. AGD however needs to go down

By: Only AGD

LMAO DZ has lost its mind

by: Girl no   

DZ is wayyyy better than GPhi, and Pi Phi is competing with DZ, they got a great PC this year and are definitely out-rushing ADPI and im not sure about APhi (APhi is hard to rank)

By: Girl no
#4by:    

KD and KKG not top. They have bad grades and r very niche sororities. Only appealing to specific PNMs. Also not very involved and only hang out w same ppl

By: No
by: Top 4   

The top houses depend on where you’re from.

Mtn Brook and Mobile's top four are different from Montgomery and the rest of Birmingham. Atlanta and Dallas top houses are different from Nashville and Jackson.

There are six legitimate top houses and your top four depend on where you’re from.

AXO, DDD, XO, KKG, KD, PM

We’ll never all agree on a top four or three or even two. It’s the top six and leave it at that.

By: Top 4
by: Bless your heart   

And heaven forbid you be from somewhere other than the south, your idea of a top house might be something completely different. You do know Alabama is extremely popular with west coast, northeast, and Midwest right?

By: Bless your heart
by: reality check   

The top houses here are the top houses no matter where you’re from. The point is the exact way you rank those top six depends on where you’re from. A girl from Chicago or San Diego may prefer a house outside of those top six, but those are still considered the top on this campus. If you don’t like it, don’t come to school here.

By: reality check
by: OOS   

All sororities here are majority out of state girls. There are plenty of girls from Cali, NY, Chicago, etc., in the Old Row houses.

The top girls go to the top houses regardless of where they’re from.

By: OOS
by: Top houses   

Yeah, girls from other regions do still go to the top houses, like Zeta.

By: Top houses
#5by:    

seems like DDD is the only house no one debates as a top house on most of these rankings

By: not a tridelt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

xo takes southern left overs and tri delt is a weird vibe and so is AXO

By: .
#7by:    

No other rank besides this one is accurate at bama

By: This is it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.