facebook

House with huge winter drops

by:    

It was supposed to be kept quiet but a house you won't expect is going to lose 20+ freshmen, about 10 upperclassmen and have some shake ups in leadership.

Posted By: Wtf
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Spill….axo

By: ?
#2by:    

New row drama. No one cares.

By: Sigh
#3by:    

You must really hate your house to come on here and talk garbage about another house. Happy New Year!

By: skas

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

More New Row drama no one cares about.

By: snooze
#5by:    

A drop of 30 members within a semester is mediocre and not appalling.

By: So what
by: curious   

who was it?

By: curious
by: yup   

pi phi

By: yup
by: seriously   

30 drops in one semester is average? this is suprising to me.

By: seriously
by: Surprising!   

It will be surprising to me if it’s an OR house, not so much if it’s NR.

By: Surprising!
#6by:    

I love how Zeta girls are all like “oh can’t wait to come back” “ love my sisters” they pay all this money. And on insta they post all the same girls and you can also totally tell which sophomores no longer talk or even friends anymore. All last year my besties and my sisters and all love and now nothing! It’s just so funny to see them pretend. Let Zeta keep taking your money and pretend it’s all rainbows and butterflies

By: Sasha
#7by:    

I was surprised to hear how many upperclassmen were dropping in mine. I mean I understand why but I was disappointed to hear home many were dropping in my sorority. I wasn't surprised at the girls from my pledge class because some of them didn't want the sorority in the first place - tried it out and didn't like it. I feel the upperclassmen already did so much with the sorority why leave now? I am new row - not pi phi as stated above. Does the same thing happen in new row?

By: ?
#8by:    

Should be able to tell who once the grade report comes out.

By: Wait
#9by:    

People want to drop just let them drop. It is not a huge deal.

By: ariana
#10by:    

There are so many girls coming to Bama now just to major in Rush. They just want to take what they can out of it and not stay for the long haul or give back like everyone else did to make the sorority desirable in the first place. It's too bad they get bids in the first place.

By: Rush Majors

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.