facebook

Some Truth for the Uninitiated

by:    

It’s easy to get caught up in the rush emotions. Especially now (that Bama is tik tok famous).

Yes there are girls that cross rush/pref the expected similar houses. But plenty do not - which shows that the differences are exaggerated on GR

You make your friends in the house. They may or may not fit the supposed “type”’of the house. Generally, five to ten girls out of 400 are your closest friends. And with those friends you generally think you are in the “best house”.

That’s why I am suspicious of ranks from supposed actives here - most girls think they are in a great place. I can’t imagine a self respecting active coming here to rank another house “top”.

Truth - ranks here are a sport for annoying future pnms and cranky, lonely and judgmental old ladies. GR is designed and geared for these people. And this (GR) is an alternate universe to the reality of it all.

It’s not that the ranks don’t make some sense. They are just not what is on the minds of actives post recruitment.

It’s not that you don’t like girls in other houses, it’s just the typical feeling becomes “I’m in a great place I love - can’t imagine being elsewhere”.

In the real world - Bama sorority girl is going to be more similar to each other than not - despite the house.

And, in the Tuscaloosa “bubble” - post recruitment- most normal people take you for you and not your house and it’s “reputation”.

You are not made more fun, smart, rich, pretty, happy, or involved because of your house. This is a FACT and REALITY which seems completely lost here on GR.

Pan love. It’s a great experience. Enjoy.

Posted By: Say It
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Preach it…. and agree.

My personal fave - trolls calling it “self ranking” because a house is listed 11th which is too high compared to a house listed 13th.

No one does that - comes here to rank their own house 11th. Crazy.

Ranks here are by “local” HS girls and their Moms in an attempt to criticize and posture amongst their own.

Clueless trolls like to pile on! \n\n\n\n\n

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Happy holidays y’all

By: To the top
#3by:    

Greekrank is a money making machine based on ads and clicks on ads. People get compensated for posting an endless stream of repetitive and sensational junk. Every now and then there’s some actual info.

By: Realistic
#4by:    

The house you are in will not make you a happier person. The friends you make and what you make of your college experience will. You are not just your sorority. You are your major, your interests, your job, your family. If someone likes you just for what house you are in, they are not true friends or true boyfriend. You don't need that as being happy is about knowing what is real.

By: !

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.