by:    

No order but this is the top half:

KD, KKG, PM, ZTA, DDD, AXO, XO, AGD, APhi

Posted By: Top
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Kd girls own diIdos. They got no class

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: twizzler    

agreed

By: twizzler
by:    

it was one girl. not the whole sorority pls get a life

By: …
#2by:    

Replace Aphi with PiPhi and this is accurate

By: Almost
by: ^   

I don’t disagree pi phi should be in the top half but their advisors and alum never fail to show they are on here lmao I promise nobody besides pi phi goes hard for pi phi

By: ^
by: 2024   

pi phi can’t even outrush or be more relevant than gamma phi. give it a rest.

By: 2024
by: Nope   

Pi phi is in bottom half.

By: Nope
#3by:    

I agree with almost. Pi phi over aphi. Yes frats love aphi but that’s really their only selling point.

By: Tr
by: lol   

actually how about both are off this list. pi phi is just overall mid and aphi is for the influencers and boys.

By: lol
#4by:    

phi phi bop

#5by:    

List is valid for 7/9

#6by:    

Agree with op.

By: t
#7by:    

this is correct

By: vc
#8by:    

What’s the criteria for this? Grades? Social? Involvement? Retention?

By: Curious
#9by:    

I am always amazed at these and how OR is always listed as top half. I def would put pi phi up. I won't say who should be put down as the moms and grandmas will attack me (but anyone who actually goes here knows from this list who should go down). I know it's killing some of them that zta is up there - but it is 100% true that they belong there. And as for @curious I also am wondering where this is coming from as 1) NR sororites are moving up in grades a lot and are ahead of OR 2) Social - I have seen a lot of NR sorority girls dating OR boys and some of them are even swapping more and more with OR so if that is the standard that's also changing. 3) Involvement - NR girls in many of the sororities are involved all over campus whether athletics, SGA, panhell, etc. 4) Retention - all sororities lose girls just some of the OR girls with their moms and grandmas in same sorority stay in but don't actively participate.

By: rank
by: Yes!!!   

Mic drop!!!!

By: Yes!!!
by: Ok   

Pi Phi writing paragraphs as if people use greekrank as a source of truth. I’m crying laughing

By: Ok
#10by:    

pi phi was on the original qualification list to cob while other groups who usually do got enough new members at primarly recruitment to opt out like gphi.

pi phi is in bottom half.

By: ummm
by: Huh?   

Was that English?

By: Huh?
by: ?   

Didn’t Kappa not make quota like 2 years ago? Also doesn’t KD need to snap bid fairly frequently? That’s not top house material

By: ?
by: ^^   

Pi Phis getting mad. If you have a group on greekrank as your PR, you are in the bottom half. Get off this site, losers!

By: ^^
by: ^^   

I’m a DZ. The hate that NR gets on this site makes it obvious where it’s coming from. When any OR house defends themselves they aren’t called losers. You know why? Bc OR is the bully on this site. Actually, when OR defends itself they call names and disparage a NR house. Most of the time they make fun of APhi but today I guess it’s PiPhi. The evidence of this behavior is above and all over the site. They do this bc they r threatened by other houses popularity. They don’t like that PNMs really like ZTA. They do really well at recruitment. They also have good grades and retention despite what u see on this site. They r threatened by PiPhi bc they are a good house that has a reputation of having really happy member all 4 years. They r known for their really strong sisterhood. Ppl really like them too. They get a lot of buzz during recruitment. ZTA and PiPhi (not as much but some) get girls that would have historically gone OR, facts. They hate on APhi bc they have something OR doesn’t…looks and attention from all boys. They don’t like that OR frats want to swap w APhi. They r jealous of their looks that is where all the hate comes from. They got a good PC and have the potential to move up and move up quickly if they stay out of controversy which they really have potential to do right now due to their great PC. OR needs to be known as the best. They r quick to point out weaknesses in other chapters that they have, as well. Some OR houses don’t have great grades, some don’t have great retention. OR houses r involved in scandals too. Their “top” houses don’t even live up to their standards. OR is so obsessed w being best that they behave disgustingly on this site.

By: ^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.