10) ADPI
11) DZ
12) APHI
13) AOPI
14) GPHI
15) DG
16) THETA
17) SK

I’m a current student. Idk if it’s controversial this is accurate, if u want u can sorta switch the top 4 around.

Posted By: rank
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kd girls own diIdos and they have no class.

By: L
by: Kd   

If u think that kd girls r the ones owning dildos you clearly haven’t actually seen the video lmao

By: Kd
by: ^   

I’m sure that some girls in kd personally own a diIdo

By: ^
by: Top four shuffle   

I’d argue your top 4. KKG and KD are only top if you’re from one zip code in Birmingham or Mobile. They’re top houses for sure, but there’s more geographic diversity in Alpha Chi, Chi O, Tri Delt and Phi Mu. More girls want those going through rush than want KKG or KD.

By: Top four shuffle
#2by:    

Swap APhi and DZ and this is right

By: Yeah
by: Yep   

I agree…swap those two and this is good

By: Yep
by: Swap ADPI   

adpi below dz and APhi, then it’s correct

By: Swap ADPI
#3by:    

Why is kappa and kd top? Their grades aren’t that great. They r ranked 12 and 13. Not top house material

By: ?
by: L   

Kd girls also own diIdos, which is not classy

By: L
by: Rank is accurate    

Probably because everyone knows that if you had Kappa on your pref card, you would be excited.

By: Rank is accurate
by: Huh   

Why is Aphi on 12)? Their grades and retention rates are constantly the worst. Even SK is doing better statistically .

By: Huh
by: This!   

This comment is 100% accurate. Grades ame involvement are always a consideration in which houses are top and KKG and KD are nowhere near the top. Those 2 would actually be the bottom of OR.

By: This!
by: ha   

Because it was written by a Kappa alum whose legacy daughter is in the house now.

By: ha
by: I   

APhi is trying to be ranked top in this scenario. A top house needs to be in the top 5 of everything, grades and involvement included. APhi has better return rate at rush, they have a house and r popular socially. SK’s grades and retention r pretty low too kind of making those comparisons not as important. SK is rated low due to the fact they don’t have a long history on campus and they don’t have a house. Once their house is done, they will be more competitive. I love how the default is always to say something bad about APhi if u don’t like what’s being said about an OR house. It’s comical at this point

By: I
by: I   

APhi isn’t trying to be ranked top in this scenario. Made a mistake in above

By: I
#4by:    

I would not say Kappa is top house. It will stay there based on tradition and that it is an south filled sorority in the south. They have many nice girls and their sisterhood seems pretty good, but in reality there are other houses that are more involved on campus, have better grades, more connections, greater wealth and are more social. The majority of their girls are still very southern in mannerisms and what they wear. So no matter what happens on campus they will never be moved down even though the students on campus know this isn't true. The high school girls have been running around campus for whatever event is going on and when you talk to them - zta comes up a lot more than southern moms would like to believe.

By: Real
by: Queens of Self Promotion   

Zeta moms living on here these days.

By: Queens of Self Promotion
by: Nope   

I really doubt zeta moms r on here. They r from OOR and don’t care about Bama greek life. Ppl outside of the south really don’t care that much about Greek life in general. Now, OR alums r def on here bc they still need their house to be top

By: Nope
#5by:    

Zeta is not a top house tf is wrong with yall

By: Snu

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

This one looks pretty good to me except need to move ZTA below AGD.

By: agree
#7by:    

This would be correct about 30 years ago but not today.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.