facebook

Let's try something different here

by:    

Lots of chat about ranks, but I am curious about how actives feel after being on campus a while and getting to know all of the sororities. (So, you can just answer the questions or if you feel like it say why you feel the way you do now)

What houses did you pref?

After being on campus for a semester or even years now, which houses would you have liked to pref?

Posted By: lise
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

i preffed phi mu and aphi!

don’t get me wrong, i am still in love with my sorority and the experiences it has given me. i truly wouldn’t change it for the world. some houses i wish i would have visited is DDD, AXO, and PBP.

a lot of girls in my sorority drop after sophomore/junior year. these houses seem to keep girls all four years which is admirable. sometimes i wonder what it would have been in such sororities. the girls all seem wonderful - i always just wonder!

By: 🩷🩷🩷
#12by:    

I really wanted DDD because two of my cousins were Tri Delts. I didn’t get invited back for pref. I love my house but I always wondered what it would be like to share that sisterhood with my cousins.

By: Houses
#13by:    

Preffed Phi Mu and DZ!

By: Heyy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#14by:    

Pi Phi and Aphi.

By: Pref
#15by:    

I preffed alpha chi and alpha gam—I wouldn’t change or go back by any means. Sometimes I wish I took chi o to pref instead of agd. I love alpha chi & I wouldn’t have gone chi o, sometimes I just wonder if I’d have given them more of a chance

By: So

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.