facebook

there are no top houses

by:    

I think ranking houses just in general is so weird. It's just so subjective. If you want to go OR and party go tri delta, if you want to go OR and care about grades go alpha gam, if you want to go OR go OR, if you want to go NR and have clout with guys go zeta. Like just join the house that meets your values and make your friends and shut up. If you genuinely care about sorority rankings you peaked in high school. Also, most houses that are considered "top" are considered top because they just tell people they're top (Like OR, zeta, alpha phi), it doesn't actually mean anything.

At the end of the day when you graduate these are just random letters and symbols, and most people saying "oh this house is the bottom of OR" or "this house is good but NR so not top" got dropped by those houses anyway.

This website should honestly not even exist, pnms are going to read these things and get ideas in their heads and then feel bad about themselves when they get dropped from certain houses.

Just be nice and realize that even though you love your house someone could have had a completely different experience in your house during rush that made them not want to join, and that's okay! We are all different and rush is about finding the place you feel most at home, regardless of whether its considered "top tier" by random people you'll never meet or never see again after college.

Posted By: rtr
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

rtr, you make some valid points, but there is and will always be top houses. There will always be talk, rankings, and opinions. No one would likely join without the hype and chat about the groups. This is just the beginning of ranks because in life you will be judged, ranked and graded for everything little thing you do. Some people let it bother them and other people find a way to let it roll off their shoulders.

By: jaime
by: What!?   

Once ur done w college u could just be an adult and surround urself w ppl that don’t judge u. Life doesn’t have to be about ranking unless YOU let it.

By: What!?
#2by:    

Bump….

By: Truth
#3by:    

You just proved you don’t even go to school here. No one here refers to DDD as “Tri Delta.” We call DDD “Tri Delt.” oops.

I think it’s weird that so many random trolls who don’t even go to school here tell us all about the houses, including where to pledge based on stereotypes they read on GR repeated by other trolls who don’t go to school here either.

By: ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Phone troubles   

Not OP but I know my phone has autocorrect. Delta is a real word and “delt” autocorrects to delta. Doesn’t really seem important enough to fix.

Trying to discredit the OP is a weak defense. It’s also what you don’t say. You don’t try to rebute anything OP says. So, u know deep down they r right and tiers suck

By: Phone troubles
by: Phone troubles   

Not OP but I know my phone has autocorrect. Delta is a real word and “delt” autocorrects to delta. Doesn’t really seem important enough to fix.

Trying to discredit the OP is a weak defense. It’s also what you don’t say. You don’t try to rebute anything OP says. So, u know deep down they r right and tiers suck

By: Phone troubles
by: ha   

I don't need a defense. umm and btw, "rebute" is not a word. Neither "rebut" nor "refute" autocorrect to "rebute."

You are just another troll too. "Rebute" that.

By: ha
by: P   

@Ha, who’s trollin? looks like u r real quick to reply

coming after grammar is weak and doesn’t make tiers any less stupid. But keep trying to deflect, it’s obvious and not a good look

By: P
by: Ndjxbsbsjd   

It’s one of the student life faculty members. She was in a NR Bama house at a different university and can’t stand that her house isn’t tippy top here. She posts so much.

By: Ndjxbsbsjd
by: ???   

Sooooo, a woman that works in student life that went to another school and her house is NR comes on GR bc she is mad her house isn’t top at Bama to say ranks don’t matter and there is no top…..um, u aren’t that bright

By: ???
#4by:    

Sooooo, a woman that works in student life that went to another school and her house is NR comes on GR bc she is mad her house isn’t top at Bama to say ranks don’t matter and there is no top…..um, u aren’t that bright

By: ???
by: Ddddddddddddf   

I think you are the one not getting it. I know who she is. Yes, she works in Greek life and wants her house to be the top one at Bama. She has pushed a NR house on here for YEARS. To her credit, it has helped them, but she is always posting about how OR doesn’t mean anything. It’s weird.

By: Ddddddddddddf
by: No   

Bruh, no. U r saying that she is the OP and she cares about her houses rank and self ranks but then in this post basically says ranks don’t matter. Ooookkkaaayyy. Also, u really think 1 person on GR is going to change how a whole university thinks about houses. R all the students at Bama that gullible. Ur conspiracy theories r nuts

By: No
by: ?   

how do you know this?

By: ?
#5by:    

If you really want to know when it comes to DDD you will hear both. Tri Delt is more of a slang and some believe it is more disrespectful. Yes, on campus, you hear more people saying Tri Delt. The preferred shortened term is Tri Delta.

By: fyi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.