facebook

help

by:    

I know that in college you pretty much have to have a fake id to get into any bars and enjoy greek like and what not so can anyone help me by telling me what place online isthe best to get one before I start next fall? I don't have an older sibling or someone to ask

Posted By: Future freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You don't need one. Pledges can't go to bars anyways and the fraternity houses don't ID or anything. If anything find someone who looks like you and buy their ID. We do that all the time.

By: No
#2by:    

You don't need a fake as a freshman. It's a waste of money. You'll be spending your time at fraternity houses/dorms/apt parties bc you're a freshmen. Only upperclassmen go to the bars bc the popular bars have strict bouncers.

By: Agreed^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

These people are wrong. You will want a fake id as soon as pledgeship is over. At the very least, you'll want to try to go to Harry's, go in to date parties over, and buy booze, but Harry's has become hard to get in to, so you may end up going to the bars on the strip and downtown. The University has also cracked down on basement parties recently, so having the ability to go to bars is more important now than ever.

By: These people
by: Agreed   

I know a lot of people that didn't get fakes and they've said it sucks. Having a fake is worth it, especially for date parties and the bars. Get one. Ask some of your friends and classmates where they got their IDs

By: Agreed
#4by:    

Yes, you should totally buy your fake ID online.

By: Ossip

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.